šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elton John brands Madonna 'nasty and ungracious'

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Elton John, who's book was released last week, was at it again as he branded MadonnaĀ 'nasty and ungracious' over her past comments aboutĀ Lady Gaga.

The I'm Still Standing hitmaker, 72, discussed a 2012 ABC News segment in which Madonna, 61, said Gaga's hit Born This Way was 'reductive' for sounding too similar to her own track express Yourself.

In his memoir, he said: 'I used to make fun of [Madonna] for lip-syncing on stage, but the problem really started when she ran Gaga down on an American chat show.

ā€˜I got that Gagaā€™s single Born This Way definitely sounded similar to Express Yourself, but I couldnā€™t see why she was so ungracious and nasty about it, rather than taking it as a complimentā€¦ particularly when she claims to be a champion for women.'

He added: ā€˜I think itā€™s just wrong ā€” an established artist shouldnā€™t kick down a younger artist right at the start of their career.ā€™Ā 

During the interview in question, Elton said of Madonna: 'Sheā€™s such a nightmare, sorry. Her careerā€™s over, I can tell you that.Ā 

ā€˜Her tourā€™s been a disaster. Sheā€™s been so horrible to Gaga. If Madonna had any common sense sheā€™d have made a record like Ray Of Light, stayed away from the dance stuff and just been a great pop singer and make great pop records which she does brilliantly.Ā 

'But no, she had to prove that she was, likeā€¦ and she looks like a f**king fairground stripper.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7611017/amp/Elton-John-brands-Madonna-nasty-ungracious-past-comments-Lady-Gaga.html

Sorry if already posted. I did a search.Ā 

He's so catty and such a bitch. He is right about how she treated Gaga but he could have held back a little bit.Ā :awkney:

Heā€™s a 72-year-old teenager

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Madonna was ungracious about Gaga, but she has never lip synced on tour (aside from singing along to a backing track), and her new tour has gotten a lot of acclaim (and Elton has not attendedā€”based on my google search).Ā 

likeitrough
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

she looks like a f**king fairground stripper.'

read her drag her slay her sipping on that truth t huntyĀ 

arrtpop

this is so old and he met with madonna and he apologized and according to him she accepted his apology and was nice to him. I don't get why dailymail is posting this now. their only motivation is to paint Elton in a bad light, as if it would effect a legend like him anyways

edit: its been pointed out to me this was recent and I'm really disappointed in EltonĀ :noparty:

aphrodite

Zander

Elton has never liked Madonna and has made some petty remarks in the past but this time he ainā€™t wrong I tell you that.Ā :golfclap:

HoneyB

CpHNSEfVYAEVh-2.jpg

So annoying donā€™t be a messy gay sir:madge:

whatā€™s with his bitchy attitude? Focus on your music career why is it necessary to bring up other artists?:awkney:

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

this is so old and he met with madonna and he apologized and according to him she accepted his apology and was nice to him. I don't get why dailymail is posting this now. their only motivation is to paint Elton in a bad light, as if it would effect a legend like him anyways

Because he's dragged it up again and attacked her new tour.Ā 

The article also mentions the last time he was horrible about her and how he bought her dinner to apologise. I mean if you click on the link and read the full article. I only included the new stuff in my post.Ā Ā 

Archived