đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga recieves 2 AMAs nominations (VOTE NOW!)

Doncho

Featured Posts

Venus Rose
7 hours ago, Diente said:

AMAs has always downplayed Gagas success for some reason. She has had one of the biggest year for a female artist in America and truly deserved more than this.

also, never forget 

tenor.gif 

MY HEART

POOR BABYGIRL  :bradley:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

y'all better vote and give our girl a platform to make her comeback!!

• 3 weeks later...
blackpink

People are so ****ing rude. Like I get that you guys are bored but imagine how she feels that she’s become the punching bag of the fanbase. What happened to spread kindness? Gaga mentions that constantly and still people think it’s funny to bring someone down constantly just because you think Gaga should look a certain way. I’m not saying you can’t critique people or have an opinion but this is becoming bullying. 

magicalgaga
2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

People are so ****ing rude. Like I get that you guys are bored but imagine how she feels that she’s become the punching bag of the fanbase. What happened to spread kindness? Gaga mentions that constantly and still people think it’s funny to bring someone down constantly just because you think Gaga should look a certain way. I’m not saying you can’t critique people or have an opinion but this is becoming bullying. 

Literally THIS. People have got to realize what cyber bullying does to a person – especially with the crap that had been going on around Sarah earlier on. Can't believe that there are still some "fans" that think this is funny. 

i was born this way, baby

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Are you really expecting her stans to give a f*ck about Gaga's kindness speach? This fanbase is the complete opposite of Gaga literally 

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Don't get me wrong I just posted about Kim Petras liking that messy tweet lol

I personnally don't give a F about Sarah Tanno lol

blackpink
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Are you really expecting her stans to give a f*ck about Gaga's kindness speach? This fanbase is the complete opposite of Gaga literally 

well I give a **** because i know what it’s like to be bullied

kindness is FREE, be compassionate, we are all human beings at the end of the day and nobody is perfect. that’s all. 

Stop bullying Sarah. 

Just stop acting like a jerk. Stop. 

And Kim Petras is partnered with Dr Luke. Like she has any room to talk about anything. PeriodT. 

magicalgaga
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

The fact that the fanbase is what it is doesn't take the right to criticize their behavior away from people

i was born this way, baby

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

well I give a **** because i know what it’s like to be bullied. kindness is free, be compassionate to other HUMAN beings, nobody is perfect. 

Gaga fans are some of the biggest bullies on this stan world, literally an embarrassment to Gaga's name, personality and what she stands for (not all of them but you got it)

• Bear locked this topic

Archived