Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trudeau Says No To Coalition... Fossil Fuels May Be To Blame

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trudeau-to-work-with-opposition-has-no-coalition-plans-1.1336313

Some speculated that Trudeau may seek a party coalition as is common during minority Governments to make passing of any legislation easier however Trudeau made it clear at this time he has no plans to form a Coalition with another party and will instead try to work with the Conservatives, the official opposition if possible

Many are suspecting the strong opposition to pipeline projects from the Left Parties that are seen as crutial for the Oil Sands are to blame.

In addition both Left Wing Parties the NDP and Green party have made it clear they do not support any expansions related to the fossil fuel energy sector, something Trudeau says Canadas economy isnt ready to axe out just yet

Edited by Economy
  • Sad 1

Economy

At least he announced his first priority is to cut income taxes for low income and middle class :selena:

LaLuna

Not ready to axe out fossil fuels just yet?

Bruh, when we're all extinct because the planet couldn't take our sh*t anymore,the economy won't be of much use then, now will it.

Ugh, this election was such a disappointment. Canada is definitely not as progressive as it seems :saladga:

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"

Economy
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

Not ready to axe out fossil fuels just yet?

Bruh, when we're all extinct because the planet couldn't take our sh*t anymore,the economy won't be of much use then, now will it.

Ugh, this election was such a disappointment. Canada is definitely not as progressive as it seems :saladga:

I liked none of the party options so i abstained from voting :selena:

about Canadas oil id rather ban all new projects than not build new pipelines...

the projects that are already up and running will run their course and some of these fields have decades left of oil. We might as well get fair price for our oil and fair tax revenue rather than letting US refineries make all the money by buying our oil cheap and selling refined products for full price

I think a ban on all new projects is probably a better way to go about it

but thats my opinion