💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy: Gaga is a born actress

joannethenight

Featured Posts

joannethenight

I love this episode for so many reasons, most of them Gaga. I loved working with her so much then, and now. I am so proud of where she’s gone as an actress, but she always had chops, right from the minute she stepped on the set. she is a born actress. My favorite sequence in the episode was the vampire stalking with her and Matt Bomer, underneath the genius song “She Wants Revenge.” Gaga’s idea, by the way. It was like making a ten-minute silent movie, all the shots were very planned and choreographed. I would do countless takes just to get the train of Gaga’s red dress to move right. We shot a huge chunk of it in The Hollywood Forever cemetery, and I remember Gaga and Matt and I went wondering between the takes looking at all the beautiful and haunting tombstones. And I loved that we used Nosferatu, one of my favorite movies. Gaga and Matt were so fearless about the sex and all the bloodletting, they were pros about it and perfectionists. I think I enjoyed this so much because Gaga cares about IT ALL. We spent hours on the looks, the backstory of The Countess. She threw a “getting to know you” party at her house in Malibu right before filming this episode and I remember Kathy Bates and I having a moment looking at each other like, “Is this really happening? Did she dye the pool blood red?” Gaga never disappoints. She is incapable of disappointing.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/23/ryan-murphy-favorite-american-horror-story-episodes/?sf222090128=1

🌹

ydnmnme

Beautiful words!!! I’m proud of Gaga and how far she’s come :bradley::kara:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Didn’t he say that they’re producing something together in the near future? Can someone link that interview? 

She's never disappointed me either, Ryan :diane:

I do hope they work together again, obviously he'd have her back in a heartbeat on any project, she just needs to make the time

LGMonster95

The fact that Gaga has established herself as an amazing artist and a great actress too in these past years. I'm sure it's not only just talent but a lot of passion and hard work behind this.

46 minutes ago, joannethenight said:

I love this episode for so many reasons, most of them Gaga. I loved working with her so much then, and now. I am so proud of where she’s gone as an actress, but she always had chops, right from the minute she stepped on the set. she is a born actress. My favorite sequence in the episode was the vampire stalking with her and Matt Bomer, underneath the genius song “She Wants Revenge.” Gaga’s idea, by the way. It was like making a ten-minute silent movie, all the shots were very planned and choreographed. I would do countless takes just to get the train of Gaga’s red dress to move right. We shot a huge chunk of it in The Hollywood Forever cemetery, and I remember Gaga and Matt and I went wondering between the takes looking at all the beautiful and haunting tombstones. And I loved that we used Nosferatu, one of my favorite movies. Gaga and Matt were so fearless about the sex and all the bloodletting, they were pros about it and perfectionists. I think I enjoyed this so much because Gaga cares about IT ALL. We spent hours on the looks, the backstory of The Countess. She threw a “getting to know you” party at her house in Malibu right before filming this episode and I remember Kathy Bates and I having a moment looking at each other like, “Is this really happening? Did she dye the pool blood red?” Gaga never disappoints. She is incapable of disappointing.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/23/ryan-murphy-favorite-american-horror-story-episodes/?sf222090128=1

200.gif

⬇️  😄

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

NewYorkCity

She is the best. wbk.

Glad to see that meltdown during roanoke filming wasn't a big deal in their relationship tho lol

Archived