Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

ItsTommyBitch

Jesus christ.

I hate people :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Lilmonzter

CNN pole projected a Hillary Clinton win by double margin people don't sweat about it!

Well I'm still holding out hope.

And his campaign is in financial crisis between.

Veni Vidi Amavi
  • Like 1

MrG1087

CNN will not hop off the Biden bandwagon knowing damn well the establishment has practically given up on him and are shifting more towards Warren.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bae

Considering recent events with Hillary Clinton having a meltdown over progressives, I wonder how much she's paying people out to distort truth. She's got hundreds of millions of dollars. There's no way Joe Biden is at 30 ****ing 4 percent. Absolutely no way. His campaign is running out of money, and he's not getting many more donations to make up for it. 

You guys need to look up how polls are conducted and who they reach out to. From the article: "The CNN Poll was conducted by SSRS from October 17 through 20 among a random national sample of 1,003 adults reached on landlines or cellphones by a live interviewer."

Sorry, but that means this poll is older people. Young people don't have landlines and certainly aren't answering polls over the phone. Let's be real. Don't get excited, Biden supporters. #Bernie #Tulsi #Yang

Edited by Bae
Let's take you to Chanel cuz' you look like hell.
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

PunkTheFunk

If he wins the nomination it'll be 2016 Election II: Electric Boogaloo

#Marianne2020
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the Devil of Pop

Who is voting in these polls? Is it literally just a poll on CNN's website for CNN readers to vote in? 

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Thanks 1

Bae
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

tumblr_p0hbgxZo9c1vwvd1xo2_r1_400.gifv 

Nina Turner when she finally gets home at night. I love her!

• LMAO 2

MrG1087
12 minutes ago, Bae said:

Considering recent events with Hillary Clinton having a meltdown over progressives, I wonder how much she's paying people out to distort truth. She's got hundreds of millions of dollars. There's no way Joe Biden is at 30 ****ing 4 percent. Absolutely no way. His campaign is running out of money, and he's not getting many more donations to make up for it. 

You guys need to look up how polls are conducted and who they reach out to. From the article: "The CNN Poll was conducted by SSRS from October 17 through 20 among a random national sample of 1,003 adults reached on landlines or cellphones by a live interviewer."

Sorry, but that means this poll is older people. Young people don't have landlines and certainly aren't answering polls over the phone. Let's be real. Don't get excited, Biden supporters. #Bernie #Tulsi #Yang

CNN is trash. They’re not basing any of these polls off substantial data. His campaign is losing steam and momentum and they’re only pushing him the same way they shoved Hillary down our throats back in 2016.

Bae
2 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

CNN is trash. They’re not basing any of these polls off substantial data. His campaign is losing steam and momentum and they’re only pushing him the same way they shoved Hillary down our throats back in 2016.

Technically the data isn't wrong :rip: but 1000 old people? They're really trying something. They're relying on people's lack of awareness regarding sampling methods. //

Yes, they're trash.

Edited by Bae
  • Love 1

MrG1087
5 minutes ago, Bae said:

Technically the data isn't wrong :rip: but 1000 old people? They're really trying something. They're relying on people's lack of awareness regarding sampling methods. //

Yes, they're trash.

Have you seen how vicious they’ve been with Bernie? I’m convinced they’ll do anything to push the Biden agenda before giving proper attention to anyone else. I’ve lost faith in anything CNN does over the last several years. They may as well be a sister station to Fox News.

• Like 1

Bae
1 minute ago, MrG1087 said:

Have you seen how vicious they’ve been with Bernie? I’m convinced they’ll do anything to push the Biden agenda before giving proper attention to anyone else. I’ve lost faith in anything CNN does over the last several years. They may as well be a sister station to Fox News.

They straight up don't cover him until they're forced to grit their teeth and cover him like they had to do when AOC endorsed him at his rally with 33,000 people + more from on-line live streaming.

Edited by Bae
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1