Featured Posts

Tom Nook

Drag U may be a mess but it did gave us moments like this :giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blahwhatever22

I love Rupauls Drag Race but can they chill with all these spin offs, I just got into Drag Race UK!  All Stars is just around the corner, Not to mention season 12. Its just too much of a good thing.. 

How dare they capitalize on this unique moment in American history when a queer art form has saturated mainstream culture. How dare they give queer artists a platform, paycheck, and an opportunity to raise awareness and money for different charities.

If you have had your fill of Drag Race don't watch it.

tumblr_loph62m59v1qg39ewo1_500.gif

littlepotter
1 hour ago, LordEnigma said:

Y’all complain too much. Just don’t watch if you don’t want to

THANK YOU! People are so ****ing entitled. 

chaeri pls

BornAsUnic0rn

That‘s exactly how I didn’t wait it to happen. Basically a full season of make up episodes. I wish it were more like Dancing With The Stars, meaning we would actually see the people improving from week to week and really see them transform in the artform of drag. 

gagzus

So this is basically a celeb version of Drag U? Cool so hopefully they get a GOOD celebs on it.

imagine if they got Gaga and Madonna and got them to lipsync against each other 💀 (and Madonna would have the upper hand)

En_Sabah_Nur
23 minutes ago, gagzus said:

So this is basically a celeb version of Drag U? Cool so hopefully they get a GOOD celebs on it.

imagine if they got Gaga and Madonna and got them to lipsync against each other 💀 (and Madonna would have the upper hand)

Of course Madonna would have the upper hand, she’s been lip-syncing most of her career!  :fan:

Egypt. W

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Only excited about Drag Race Australia if Bianca Del Rio is attached. For this show I would only tune in for Kim Chi, Bob, Vanjie, and Alyssa

Bianca already confirmed she has nothing to do with Drag Race Australia though :/

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

What?! Okay wow umm.. Add that to the watch list too I suppose :saladga:

How are the Newer Queens supposed to make their mark and stay relevant when new seasons are popping up every damn month. :(

The German version hosted by Heidi Klum is also confirmed :laughga: (It‘s not under RuPauls name but I am pretty sure they still had to buy the rights cause the show is 1 to 1 the same)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

tomsches
9 hours ago, LordEnigma said:

Y’all complain too much. Just don’t watch if you don’t want to

OMG this so much! Nobody forces you to watch! Obviously there is demand for 100000000 seasons a year, otherwise they wouldn't do that many.

This is like one of the very few shows that are made by gay people for gay people about gay people and it feels like many of y'all don't appreciate that and even feel superior to other gays by talking **** about the show.

tomsches
7 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

The German version hosted by Heidi Klum is also confirmed :laughga: (It‘s not under RuPauls name but I am pretty sure they still had to buy the rights cause the show is 1 to 1 the same)

Wait, by Heidi?! They couldn't get at least Olivia Jones?

Helxig

I've never seen a market so oversaturated.

That being said... I'm very interested to see celebrities trying out drag. One of the more interesting seasons announced of the 700 announced in the last year.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

YourCureness

There are a lot of versions of The Voice airing simultaneously. A lot of versions of Got Talent airing simultaneously. Be happy that a little show for queer people is on that same level now. You are not required to keep up with all of them anyways. 

FameHookah
4 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

There are a lot of versions of The Voice airing simultaneously. A lot of versions of Got Talent airing simultaneously. Be happy that a little show for queer people is on that same level now. You are not required to keep up with all of them anyways. 

Yeah smh 

WTF is MDNA

Archived