💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s beautiful speech about loneliness and missing people

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

I think she dried her vocals out by talking so much :cryga:   She couldn't quite sustain the high note in Dont Let Me Be Misunderstood and kind of messed the last part out... but damn, I love her so much for sharing such personal stories anf being open about her struggles 

End Racism Now

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerMonster

As a person who has met her, I can 100% vouch that she REALLY does love people. It’s not an act. She is one of the truest person that I’ve met. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

LGMonster95

Oh god.....Y'all have no idea how much I want to talk with her and not as a fan but as a person, she seems so sweet and genuine when she opens up. It makes me mad that she's struggling with things in her life, I just hope she has quality people around her to keep her healthy because artists like her are so very rare and deserves the best. That story with Owen was so sweet and emotional and made me happy that she met him again because like she said, she reminded herself why she does the things she does and most likely saw how fans truly loves her to the point of actually making them conquer their own health problems.

Franch Toast

I watched every performance from Sunday's J&P last night, and it took everything in my power not to post every single video here, because they're all so heartfelt and amazing......As someone in an arts field,I also really enjoyed her speech about creating the art that she wants to see in the world before singing "Fly Me to the Moon." :heart::heart: She's so inspiring in a multitude of ways. 

She/Her/Hers

16 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I watched every performance from Sunday's J&P last night, and it took everything in my power not to post every single video here, because they're all so heartfelt and amazing......As someone in an arts field,I also really enjoyed her speech about creating the art that she wants to see in the world before singing "Fly Me to the Moon." :heart::heart: She's so inspiring in a multitude of ways. 

I rely on this site for  almost info about Gaga, specially the interesting things that happens at her shows. I'm thankful for the ones  that take time to post this kind of stuff here. So whenever you feel like it post it.

I truly appreciate this moments at her show ❤️

Just because she feels lonely she shouldnt jump from one relationship to another... I know how terrible is to be lonely, who has not feel that way sometimes but if you are only happy when you are in a relationship that is horrible too; that is scary, those relationships wont be solid because they are  based on Gaga being desperate to find someone to pass  time by... you should find other things in life that make you feel happy and once youre happy by your own try to find  someone to complement  you, not someone to save you.

She oftens moans about fame  taking peple away from her... that is the price of fame, she knew it, I feel sorry for her but she has to deal with it and accept it and move on and try to hang out with  people in the business so they wont feel intimidated.

ydnmnme
38 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Ikr I stopped myself from posting every video from that show :bradley: She’s so amazing and I want to share it with the whole world. Too bad I don’t have friends- little monsters in real life and my normal friends are not interested in her(((

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

OK guys, feel free to "LMAO" me or to "Sad" me but we NEED Gaga to write jazz songs and to release an album

ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

OK guys, feel free to "LMAO" me or to "Sad" me but we NEED Gaga to write jazz songs and to release an album

The only thing I can do is to "YAAS" you :firega: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

JazzGa
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

She spoke about Owen too :giveup:  I love this woman so much

Who is Owen? :giveup: I'm out of the loop

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Franch Toast
8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Who is Owen? :giveup: I'm out of the loop

He's a boy (probably now a young man) with a severe form of autism. He and his family have become close to Gaga. See videos here:

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
41 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Just because she feels lonely she shouldnt jump from one relationship to another... I know how terrible is to be lonely, who has not feel that way sometimes but if you are only happy when you are in a relationship that is horrible too; that is scary, those relationships wont be solid because they are  based on Gaga being desperate to find someone to pass  time by... you should find other things in life that make you feel happy and once youre happy by your own try to find  someone to complement  you, not someone to save you.

She oftens moans about fame  taking peple away from her... that is the price of fame, she knew it, I feel sorry for her but she has to deal with it and accept it and move on and try to hang out with  people in the business so they wont feel intimidated.

I'm not going to comment on her romantic relationships, because I don't know her or any details about her relationships. 

However, regarding your second point about her lamenting that she misses people, I think it must be hard for her to have genuine interactions with people without wondering if they only want to talk to her because she's famous or to take a selfie with her, etc. That's why she said it's refreshing when she encounters someone who doesn't recognize her and just treats her like a normal person, and she knows that person doesn't have an agenda. 

I don't think she's complaining about being famous, but she's allowed to express that she misses genuine interactions with people. I love that about her, actually. 

She/Her/Hers

gagasicebath
29 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I agree, I think she’s someone who genuinely finds people fascinating; their stories, backgrounds, lives, and she seems to really love basic human interactions. I think that must make it hard to be famous and to suddenly have lost the anonymity that gave her chance to strike up random conversations and meet new people.

Like you said, it must be hard to trust that people want to talk to her to actually get to know her and not just because she’s LG.

It also must make her conscious of not appearing like she’s complaining about being famous because she certainly seems to recognise that she lives a pretty privileged life in so many ways.

xoxo Craig
57 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Lmao absolutely not, I wont react with an LMAO or Sad... because the truth is, Gaga really (and I mean REALLY) shines in this genre. She seems so much more carefree, happy and comfortable for her to sing and be in :giveup:  I would love to hear a Jazz x Pop cross over, and an original jazz album from Gaga... and I think she would enjoy that too! I mean just look at the difference in stage presence between this and Enigma?! 

Ultimately, I want Gaga to do what SHE FEELS she wants to do and be happy in that :kara:  

End Racism Now

Archived