Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

Gaga's dancer talks about her

Featured Posts

Madling

One of Gaga's dancer posted these words after seeing her jazz show and I just thought it was wonderful to see that she recognises that she is indeed working for a legend. 

"Watching lady Gaga's jazz show last night was something so special. 10 years later and she BLEW ME AWAY. What a special thing to work for an artist knowing there will NEVER be anyone like her" 

I have the screenshot saved but no idea how to post it

Edited by Madling
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

nenhures

You can upload the image to a site like imgbb.com and then paste the link and it will be automatically embedded, or click "Insert image from URL" and paste it there.

Edited by nenhures
✨ the only thing that's separating you and me tonight ah, is an ocean of tears ✨
  • Thanks 1

Kowpatty

Care to tell us who the dancer is? Most of them have names.

Edited by Kowpatty

Madling
24 minutes ago, nenhures said:

You can upload the image to a site like imgbb.com and then paste the link and it will be automatically embedded, or click "Insert image from URL" and paste it there.

😩😩 It won't work 

Renie

I love sloan! She’s such a sweet soul! All her dancers are. They seem like the most genuine, appreciative and loving group of people. The fact that most have been with her from the beginning says a lot about their loyalty and a lot about Gaga. She’s treating them right and it shows! The family they’ve built is unlike anything else in this industry! 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1