Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
science

The more meat you eat, the shorter the erection (apparently)

Featured Posts

corvus albus

They ain’t T-boners.

Eating meat might make your erections shorter and weaker, according to a scientific experiment in Netflix’s “The Game Changers.” Meanwhile, eating more plant-based meals might work wonders for your wood.

The documentary, which was executive produced by James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jackie Chan, examines the sports world’s obsession with protein and tries to debunk myths about diets and athleticism — for example, the idea that eating tons of meat makes you a superstrong macho man.

“When I think of a manly man, I think of someone who has strength, endurance, sexual prowess and fertility,” says Dr. Aaron Spitz, former lead delegate of the American Urological Association. “What the scientific studies are showing, is that the more meat men eat, the more quickly they lose their . . . manly manhood.”

To show the impact of meat versus a plant-based diet in sports, three college athletes wore penis rings to bed for two nights and tracked details about their erections. On the first night, they ate a meat burrito, and on the second, a vegan one.

The results were stiffening: The jocks’ erections lasted longer and were reportedly stronger after the veggie burrito, Metro writes.

Admittedly, this experiment wasn’t wildly scientific. But some research does suggest that men’s diets can affect their members. For example, a small study from 2004 found that men who had erectile dysfunction improved after cutting down on foods high in cholesterol and triglyceride fats (both found in meat).

As for the documentary’s bigger names: Schwarzenegger doesn’t get into the penile particulars, but he does say that shifting to a plant-based diet has helped to lower his cholesterol.

“Now I love [vegetarian options] much more than the meat,” says the “Terminator” star.

3 people watched over two days is apparently a study now :saladga:

Edited by corvus albus
Standing Still
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Cssomeone
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

They ain’t T-boners.

:messga: The word choice tho 

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

corvus albus
Just now, Cssomeone said:

:messga: The word choice tho 

IK! :saladga:

Standing Still
  • Like 1

corvus albus
Just now, PinkPop said:

judge judy eye roll GIF

They probably asked the most boring fraternity out there :ladyhaha:

Standing Still

Poissonche

I thought the thread was going to be titled "the shorter the life" and I was ready to buy 2500$ worth of meat

• LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1

Andreu
3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I thought the thread was going to be titled "the shorter the life" and I was ready to buy 2500$ worth of meat

the shorter the life of the planet :bradley:

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Widows Kiss

My first boyfriend was vegetarian and let's just say, it's not the case. :giggle:

• LMAO 28
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Ally Campana
9 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

My first boyfriend was vegetarian and let's just say, it's not the case. :giggle:

200.gif

Edited by Ally Campana
  • LMAO 11