Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga get pregnant soon?

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although it's a valid and honest concern, it seems to delicate to discuss here.

I will say, she's said for many years that she wants a family, and even recently in the haus labs interviews she mentioned again, so I would hate to see her have to live without that. But I don't think she will, I think everything will work out for her in that area 

GhettoFabulous

:awkney: ya’ll act like 30 means 600 years old :awkney: ma’am ya’ll love to put this unnecessary ass pressure on women. Like girl she can have kids when she feels like it. There’s no age you have to have kids by :awkney:

Felixorfelicia
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

She can impregnate me mama

She’ll do that to us all soon 👀

Tease it to Jesus

Bambino

I know you mean well but this is a very personal question and only her can decide that. She shouldn't have kids just for the sake of it or because she can. When you have a kid, you have a responsibility to provide for them and raise them right and that only can be done when she feels comfortable with the right person she wants to start a family with.

xoxo Craig

Only if she pops out a great pop album or two out of her pop culture vajayjay first tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

End Racism Now

AlexanderMagno

Nowadays you can have kids in your 40s, and most pregnancies work out very well.

Of course, this is the liberal speech. And it's not wrong, but shouldn't necessarily be the norm.

33 years old is indeed a bit "too old" for having the first kid. But Gaga's work is not exactly the best for someone who wants to have as much time as possible to raise a child (although she could use the Enigma years for it). Also, it's not easy to find a partner who's in the same page, specially when you're a high-profile celebrity.

It's something to truly be concerned about when she's 37. After that, if she still wants a child, she should consider the options more seriously (the risks for both the mother and the child increase after that age).

RAMROD

Are gou serious?!! She already got 8 kids!! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagaschickens

@Admin this is a mess help

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Archived