💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle says she's "existing not living"

Featured Posts

I'm all for Meghan to be successful and do amazing things but I struggle to find sympathy for her, she must've known what she was getting herself into, especially with Diana's story.

Its kinda naive to think the media will be on your side. They just want to sell more papers or get more clicks. Interviews like this only add fuel to the fire. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

How can you tell if someone's a right winger just because they don't like someone? Is complaining about the use of taxpayers money on someone to be dressed in designer gear really a specific right winger thing to say? I'm only this harsh persona when dealing in celebrity and political culture. When dealing with non-famous normal people, I'm a very quiet person who struggles to speak up in a crowded room and prefer one-on-one connection. Anyone who knows me always says that I'm quiet, softly-spoken and relaxed (an anxiety-ridden person inside, though). I do have friends here and they all enjoy speaking to me and I've never offended them. If you take the time to get to know me privately, you'd know I'm a really sweet, gentle person. I welcome friendship and support in my life. My long-time friend recently cut contact with me because I was too intense, wanting to talk too often and share too many problems (his words, not mine). I've been really cut up about it ever since and he won't get back in touch no matter how I've begged to change. I don't have any more real life friends left, partly my fault for just losing contact in the days before I started being a proper mobile phone user but it's not like they tried to get in touch either. I want the whole dream life - a husband, maybe a child, but no one seems interested and most of the time, won't even approach me. I've really struggled to get any male connection in my life, it seems only women want to be around me. I have such a nervous energy about me and try to plaster on a smile in public situations but can be struggling inside. I suffer from anxiety and paranoia and have moments of mild depression. Don't confuse me with my harsh on celebrities persona, I always come across much harsher online than I am in reality. You'd think the real me was a very different person.

I'm avoiding hostility with you so you can see the real me here.

Your criticism leans heavily towards one side, as we've discussed. Why did you write an unprovoked 1.2k word post lashing out at Meghan Markle, but you have never expressed such hostility for other members of the royal family for doing the same thing? It's quite transparent at this point, Rachel. You are just echoing the worst of the right wing press. Royals have always benefited from tax payers money, but you choose to pop off at this black woman.

Concerning your sob story, I don't wish ill on your personal life. I really don't. But as much as you try to vilify me and claim that I'm influencing others on here to somehow warp their perception of you, one has to wonder if there's a common denominator in all of this. You don't come across as innocent and sweet as you try to portray here. The judgmental and conservative (yes conservative) views that you have demonstrated over the years on this site are what give you this image. I just asked the question because you still seem so unaware of that perception despite several people echoing the same sentiment throughout the years, and I wonder if that's how your relationships outside of the internet go as well.

Same as they did to Diana, they will never learn, it's such a shame.

And it's always to the woman who actually doing good and better but in a different way that they want.

Kate is all about the game, this is why she's loved.

Also, Meghan is Caucasian/African-American so it adds up to the hate that she gets, it's pure racism..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Morphine Prince

You should really quote people in different posts because no one has the  time to delete every other quote to other people @StrawberryBlond

I’m sure the multiple women who agreed with me think it’s misogynistic as well. 

You may know womanhood better than a man but you clearly lack knowledge in motherhood as shown by your past comments. 

It is not misogynistic for me to tell you that your comments are misogynistic because they are. 

Painting all women with the same brush and branding them attention seekers is NOT IT. 

I hope if you ever choose to have kids your partner and people in your life don’t treat you as an attention seeker and give you the empathy all people deserve. 

🍓

I didn’t insult anyone’s life, never mentioned laziness, you chose to be offended. I didn’t even mention anyone by name, but if the shoe fits... I stated facts (people who don’t even pay taxes whine about tax payers money, only in certain cases), facts don’t care about your feelings, maybe some people are too sensitive these days? PC SJW madness!   Isn’t that how it all goes? :huntyga:

There are people living on the streets or working **** jobs, studying at the same time, struggling to make ends meet and you dare to say “not everyone gets it easy in life, you know”:fail:  your privilege is showing, again. It’s not a bad luck that your parents are still paying your rent, water, electricity, food, clothes, mobile phone, internet etc. when you’re close to your 30s. You’re privileged. Some would say it’s embarrassing - maybe or strange that someone with high education never worked a day in their life, but it’s not anyone’s problem, it’s just ironic. You may have less than them, but you’re also living with someone else’s money, see the irony? If Meghan can’t complain or actually say how she really feels, neither should you, there are many in worse situations. You’re the one who’s constantly hating, we are just replying to your hate. 

Also check the map, Finland is not Sweden and it doesn’t have a monarchy. 

FreePalestine

raragaga
14 hours ago, mauvais said:

until the Queen dies

isn't she a reptilian? i don't think she can die

xoxo

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, Harry said:

Your criticism leans heavily towards one side, as we've discussed. Why did you write an unprovoked 1.2k word post lashing out at Meghan Markle, but you have never expressed such hostility for other members of the royal family for doing the same thing? It's quite transparent at this point, Rachel. You are just echoing the worst of the right wing press. Royals have always benefited from tax payers money, but you choose to pop off at this black woman.

Concerning your sob story, I don't wish ill on your personal life. I really don't. But as much as you try to vilify me and claim that I'm influencing others on here to somehow warp their perception of you, one has to wonder if there's a common denominator in all of this. You don't come across as innocent and sweet as you try to portray here. The judgmental and conservative (yes conservative) views that you have demonstrated over the years on this site are what give you this image. I just asked the question because you still seem so unaware of that perception despite several people echoing the same sentiment throughout the years, and I wonder if that's how your relationships outside of the internet go as well.

No, that’s not what @StrawberryBlond did at all. You and many are accusing her of being judgmental, yet you yourself are judgmental towards her.

Sorry but not everyone here loves Meghan and falls for her acting (she is an actress, get over it). That does NOT make those people Republican or racist.

Learn to accept that not everyone will idolise Hollywood fakery, or woe-is-me princess sob tales, carefully plotted to generate “relatability” and, of course, clicks. 

We are all entitled to discuss our suspicions and sadness that the Royals, who used to despise the media, are now in bed with them.

EnigmaNecrotic1

Imagine falling in love with a prince, moving over seas, having to learn a whole new world of culture almost no one has experience in (royalty), getting married, going through pregnancy, giving birth, and dealing with post-partum depression.... All while an entire country stares at you 24/7 and criticizes your looks. Your mannerisms. Writes about how weird you eat. Takes note of your nail color. Rips you to shreds for closing a car door. Makes shady comments about your race. Being told you shouldn't show any negative emotions over being dehumanized. And then having people talk sh*t because you showed appreciation for another human being actually asking you how you are feeling after all of that. 

Some of y'all are vicious and it ain't a cute look. 

Felonies? Loves it.

2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

No, that’s not what @StrawberryBlond did at all. You and many are accusing her of being judgmental, yet you yourself are judgmental towards her.

Sorry but not everyone here loves Meghan and falls for her acting (she is an actress, get over it). That does NOT make those people Republican or racist.

Learn to accept that not everyone will idolise Hollywood fakery, or woe-is-me princess sob tales, carefully plotted to generate “relatability” and, of course, clicks. 

We are all entitled to discuss our suspicions and sadness that the Royals, who used to despise the media, are now in bed with them.

Thanks for your contribution but the context of this dialogue between us extends much further than this conversation. I really couldn't care less what you think of Meghan Markle.

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Thanks for your contribution but the context of this dialogue between us extends much further than this conversation. I really couldn't care less what you think of Meghan Markle.

Gurl, I never asked you to care. Just respect people’s right to disagree.

1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gurl, I never asked you to care. Just respect people’s right to disagree.

I do not care what anyone thinks of Meghan Markle and I haven't even expressed my personal opinion on her as an individual. Obviously everyone has their own right. Again, you've inserted yourself into a personal conversation that you don't know anything about.

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I do not care what anyone thinks of Meghan Markle and I haven't even expressed my personal opinion on her as an individual. Obviously everyone has their own right. Again, you've inserted yourself into a personal conversation that you don't know anything about.

To me, it sounded like you were not merely criticising the other member but attacking her for having an opinion about a public figure. But that’s only my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

To me, it sounded like you were not merely criticising the other member but attacking her for having an opinion about a public figure. But that’s only my opinion. 

You heard wrong.

KleinGa
20 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Some of you may know my thoughts on this woman after what I said about her recently and I can confirm that this has only made things worse. She actually had the audacity to do a documentary surrounding a tour of Africa and just had to unnecessarily insert herself into the mix by talking about un-related stuff. The whole interview was so false, I can't detect true emotion off her at all. She just put on the same doe-eyed, winsome look she always does to gain sympathy and we see through it now. "Not many people asked me how I was" is an over-exaggeration and a half. Harry worships her, she also has her mother and her close friends and all her new-found celebrity buddies - that's more than enough people who weren't uptight royals and aides who would obviously have shown great concern. She didn't say "no one," she said "not many," meaning more than one person has asked, more than several, actually. Seriously, how many people do you need to ask you if you're ok? Most of us are content with one. Not this narcissist, she needs anyone and everyone fussing over her. And note the passive aggressive need to say this? Check out the tone as she did it too. This is a contemptuous phrase that self-obsessed people use when they feel like they're not getting enough attention, so they fish for sympathy by publicly stating that no one's looking out for them in their time of need. They do this to make people feel inadequate and bad about themselves, even when they were doing nothing wrong. As a woman, I can say this is a very common female manipulation tactic and I hate it. Histrionics are very common in women and Meghan seems to be utilising them. Kate's had 3 children and she's never complained like this. Doesn't Meghan note how other royals are acting before saying this stuff? Because it makes her look like she's being a whinger if she's the only one doing it.

The best way to garner sympathy is to carry on without fuss and have someone genuinely ask how you're feeling. That's the best feeling because you know their concern came from a genuine place and and you didn't have to fish for it. And if you really must speak out about having a bad time, speak purely from a personal standpoint, never bring other people's reactions to you into it. Say how you feel and people will react accordingly. But don't guilt-trip them into feeling bad for you.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that too much is never enough for this woman. A simple wedding wasn't enough for her, she wanted a full-on royal affair complete with white wedding dress for her second marriage. A modest clothing budget wasn't enough for her, she had to become the biggest spender in Europe. Having a mansion wasn't enough for her, she had to have £3 million worth of rennovations. One royal tour wasn't enough for her, she had to have several, even though she's only married to the 6th in line. Now it's not enough to take the rough with the smooth when it comes to public and press attention, she wants universal adoration, the one thing she's not managed to achieve. And it's annoying her that she's not getting it.

Oh, and if she's so big on mental health issues, why hasn't she checked in on her father, other than refusing her husband and son access and writing scathing letters to him? Has anyone asked if he's ok? Hypocrite, thy name is Meghan.

It's because we have empathy that we say this stuff. I'm empathic for single mothers with no job and no family to support them. I'm empathic for mothers who are raising their child alone while their husband's serving in the army, putting his life on the line. I'm empathic for mothers who juggle motherhood with a personal disability. I'm empathic for mothers juggling looking after multiple children and an elderly parent while holding down a full-time job. These women are worth your sympathy. But you really want me to feel sorry for a mother who lives her life in luxury, has her every need tended to by the best medical team money can buy, has a round-the-clock nanny and doesn't work for a living? That's not to say the rich can't have personal issues and suffer post-natal depression and all the rest of it but the point is, if they're struggling, they've got all the help and support available and can take as much time off as they want without fear of losing a job or running out of money. I have the same basic sympathy I have for all mothers but unnecessary whining is not going to garner public praise. Kate had 3 children without resorting to a pity party. It would be a dream for me to raise a child in a environment that keeps us safe and secure. I could easily get over little flaws in it like "not enough people ask me how I'm feeling." Meghan has a whole host of people who love her, she's exaggerating when she says that. That winsome look is her "feel sorry for me" face. There's no real emotion in her voice, she's being the actress she's always been here. That clip is pure Hollywood.

It's funny because her eyes don't portray sadness to me. She looks like someone who's acting out sad expressions. She is an actress. I'm not detecting any genuine feeling from her at all. The press aren't treating her the same way they did Diana either. Meghan's being criticised over things worth criticising. The press were all over her before she started slipping up and taking advantage of the taxpayer's kindness, started being out for personal gain.

Not prepared? She's been a struggling, fame-hungry actress for years. She's been preparing for ultimate fame. She comes alive at red carpet events, this is what she craves. She's just annoyed that the attention isn't positive. There wasn't a complaint from her when she initially started out and the press loved her. It's only when her behaviours were rightly called out that she's acting like she doesn't like press attention. And the papers haven't been printing racism. They're not allowed to. Its been interpreted that they spreading racism. Honestly, if she were white, what would be your excuse then? Because I can assure you, the treatment would be the same. There's more than one way to dislike someone, you know.

We're constantly told about the supposed racism she endures. In reality, that side has been so minute and its been blown out of proportion. I've never actually seen anyone complaining about her skin colour, they've been complaining about actual behaviours. And these complaints would be taken so much more seriously if she were white and had no race card to play. People need to take responsibility for why people don't like them and work out what they could do better instead of automatically thinking "they can't like me because I'm from a group that's discriminated against and that's the only reason anyone would dislike me." That's pure arrogance.

I read the first paragraph and then realized this is just an essay of misogyny and spared my braincells from continuing to read this misogynistic BS

Archived