Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Meghan Markle says she's "existing not living"

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Same right wing users coming in with their same hateful nonsense. @StrawberryBlond have you ever considered why you're constantly feeling so bitter and hateful and how that might impact in your own personal relationships?

How can you tell if someone's a right winger just because they don't like someone? Is complaining about the use of taxpayers money on someone to be dressed in designer gear really a specific right winger thing to say? I'm only this harsh persona when dealing in celebrity and political culture. When dealing with non-famous normal people, I'm a very quiet person who struggles to speak up in a crowded room and prefer one-on-one connection. Anyone who knows me always says that I'm quiet, softly-spoken and relaxed (an anxiety-ridden person inside, though). I do have friends here and they all enjoy speaking to me and I've never offended them. If you take the time to get to know me privately, you'd know I'm a really sweet, gentle person. I welcome friendship and support in my life. My long-time friend recently cut contact with me because I was too intense, wanting to talk too often and share too many problems (his words, not mine). I've been really cut up about it ever since and he won't get back in touch no matter how I've begged to change. I don't have any more real life friends left, partly my fault for just losing contact in the days before I started being a proper mobile phone user but it's not like they tried to get in touch either. I want the whole dream life - a husband, maybe a child, but no one seems interested and most of the time, won't even approach me. I've really struggled to get any male connection in my life, it seems only women want to be around me. I have such a nervous energy about me and try to plaster on a smile in public situations but can be struggling inside. I suffer from anxiety and paranoia and have moments of mild depression. Don't confuse me with my harsh on celebrities persona, I always come across much harsher online than I am in reality. You'd think the real me was a very different person.

I'm avoiding hostility with you so you can see the real me here.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Mars

I'm all for Meghan to be successful and do amazing things but I struggle to find sympathy for her, she must've known what she was getting herself into, especially with Diana's story.

Its kinda naive to think the media will be on your side. They just want to sell more papers or get more clicks. Interviews like this only add fuel to the fire. 

• Like 2

Harry
6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

How can you tell if someone's a right winger just because they don't like someone? Is complaining about the use of taxpayers money on someone to be dressed in designer gear really a specific right winger thing to say? I'm only this harsh persona when dealing in celebrity and political culture. When dealing with non-famous normal people, I'm a very quiet person who struggles to speak up in a crowded room and prefer one-on-one connection. Anyone who knows me always says that I'm quiet, softly-spoken and relaxed (an anxiety-ridden person inside, though). I do have friends here and they all enjoy speaking to me and I've never offended them. If you take the time to get to know me privately, you'd know I'm a really sweet, gentle person. I welcome friendship and support in my life. My long-time friend recently cut contact with me because I was too intense, wanting to talk too often and share too many problems (his words, not mine). I've been really cut up about it ever since and he won't get back in touch no matter how I've begged to change. I don't have any more real life friends left, partly my fault for just losing contact in the days before I started being a proper mobile phone user but it's not like they tried to get in touch either. I want the whole dream life - a husband, maybe a child, but no one seems interested and most of the time, won't even approach me. I've really struggled to get any male connection in my life, it seems only women want to be around me. I have such a nervous energy about me and try to plaster on a smile in public situations but can be struggling inside. I suffer from anxiety and paranoia and have moments of mild depression. Don't confuse me with my harsh on celebrities persona, I always come across much harsher online than I am in reality. You'd think the real me was a very different person.

I'm avoiding hostility with you so you can see the real me here.

Your criticism leans heavily towards one side, as we've discussed. Why did you write an unprovoked 1.2k word post lashing out at Meghan Markle, but you have never expressed such hostility for other members of the royal family for doing the same thing? It's quite transparent at this point, Rachel. You are just echoing the worst of the right wing press. Royals have always benefited from tax payers money, but you choose to pop off at this black woman.

Concerning your sob story, I don't wish ill on your personal life. I really don't. But as much as you try to vilify me and claim that I'm influencing others on here to somehow warp their perception of you, one has to wonder if there's a common denominator in all of this. You don't come across as innocent and sweet as you try to portray here. The judgmental and conservative (yes conservative) views that you have demonstrated over the years on this site are what give you this image. I just asked the question because you still seem so unaware of that perception despite several people echoing the same sentiment throughout the years, and I wonder if that's how your relationships outside of the internet go as well.

• Like 12

River

Same as they did to Diana, they will never learn, it's such a shame.

And it's always to the woman who actually doing good and better but in a different way that they want.

Kate is all about the game, this is why she's loved.

Also, Meghan is Caucasian/African-American so it adds up to the hate that she gets, it's pure racism..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 4

Morphine Prince

You should really quote people in different posts because no one has the  time to delete every other quote to other people @StrawberryBlond

I’m sure the multiple women who agreed with me think it’s misogynistic as well. 

You may know womanhood better than a man but you clearly lack knowledge in motherhood as shown by your past comments. 

It is not misogynistic for me to tell you that your comments are misogynistic because they are. 

Painting all women with the same brush and branding them attention seekers is NOT IT. 

I hope if you ever choose to have kids your partner and people in your life don’t treat you as an attention seeker and give you the empathy all people deserve. 

• Like 8

lego

🍓

I didn’t insult anyone’s life, never mentioned laziness, you chose to be offended. I didn’t even mention anyone by name, but if the shoe fits... I stated facts (people who don’t even pay taxes whine about tax payers money, only in certain cases), facts don’t care about your feelings, maybe some people are too sensitive these days? PC SJW madness!   Isn’t that how it all goes? :huntyga:

There are people living on the streets or working **** jobs, studying at the same time, struggling to make ends meet and you dare to say “not everyone gets it easy in life, you know”:fail:  your privilege is showing, again. It’s not a bad luck that your parents are still paying your rent, water, electricity, food, clothes, mobile phone, internet etc. when you’re close to your 30s. You’re privileged. Some would say it’s embarrassing - maybe or strange that someone with high education never worked a day in their life, but it’s not anyone’s problem, it’s just ironic. You may have less than them, but you’re also living with someone else’s money, see the irony? If Meghan can’t complain or actually say how she really feels, neither should you, there are many in worse situations. You’re the one who’s constantly hating, we are just replying to your hate. 

Also check the map, Finland is not Sweden and it doesn’t have a monarchy. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

raragaga
14 hours ago, mauvais said:

until the Queen dies

isn't she a reptilian? i don't think she can die

• LMAO 1

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, Harry said:

Your criticism leans heavily towards one side, as we've discussed. Why did you write an unprovoked 1.2k word post lashing out at Meghan Markle, but you have never expressed such hostility for other members of the royal family for doing the same thing? It's quite transparent at this point, Rachel. You are just echoing the worst of the right wing press. Royals have always benefited from tax payers money, but you choose to pop off at this black woman.

Concerning your sob story, I don't wish ill on your personal life. I really don't. But as much as you try to vilify me and claim that I'm influencing others on here to somehow warp their perception of you, one has to wonder if there's a common denominator in all of this. You don't come across as innocent and sweet as you try to portray here. The judgmental and conservative (yes conservative) views that you have demonstrated over the years on this site are what give you this image. I just asked the question because you still seem so unaware of that perception despite several people echoing the same sentiment throughout the years, and I wonder if that's how your relationships outside of the internet go as well.

No, that’s not what @StrawberryBlond did at all. You and many are accusing her of being judgmental, yet you yourself are judgmental towards her.

Sorry but not everyone here loves Meghan and falls for her acting (she is an actress, get over it). That does NOT make those people Republican or racist.

Learn to accept that not everyone will idolise Hollywood fakery, or woe-is-me princess sob tales, carefully plotted to generate “relatability” and, of course, clicks. 

We are all entitled to discuss our suspicions and sadness that the Royals, who used to despise the media, are now in bed with them.

Edited by Lord Temptation
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

EnigmaNecrotic1

Imagine falling in love with a prince, moving over seas, having to learn a whole new world of culture almost no one has experience in (royalty), getting married, going through pregnancy, giving birth, and dealing with post-partum depression.... All while an entire country stares at you 24/7 and criticizes your looks. Your mannerisms. Writes about how weird you eat. Takes note of your nail color. Rips you to shreds for closing a car door. Makes shady comments about your race. Being told you shouldn't show any negative emotions over being dehumanized. And then having people talk sh*t because you showed appreciation for another human being actually asking you how you are feeling after all of that. 

Some of y'all are vicious and it ain't a cute look. 

Edited by EnigmaNecrotic1
Adding on for clarification 💃
  • Like 2

Harry
2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

No, that’s not what @StrawberryBlond did at all. You and many are accusing her of being judgmental, yet you yourself are judgmental towards her.

Sorry but not everyone here loves Meghan and falls for her acting (she is an actress, get over it). That does NOT make those people Republican or racist.

Learn to accept that not everyone will idolise Hollywood fakery, or woe-is-me princess sob tales, carefully plotted to generate “relatability” and, of course, clicks. 

We are all entitled to discuss our suspicions and sadness that the Royals, who used to despise the media, are now in bed with them.

Thanks for your contribution but the context of this dialogue between us extends much further than this conversation. I really couldn't care less what you think of Meghan Markle.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Thanks for your contribution but the context of this dialogue between us extends much further than this conversation. I really couldn't care less what you think of Meghan Markle.

Gurl, I never asked you to care. Just respect people’s right to disagree.

• Thanks 1

Harry
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gurl, I never asked you to care. Just respect people’s right to disagree.

I do not care what anyone thinks of Meghan Markle and I haven't even expressed my personal opinion on her as an individual. Obviously everyone has their own right. Again, you've inserted yourself into a personal conversation that you don't know anything about.

• Like 3

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I do not care what anyone thinks of Meghan Markle and I haven't even expressed my personal opinion on her as an individual. Obviously everyone has their own right. Again, you've inserted yourself into a personal conversation that you don't know anything about.

To me, it sounded like you were not merely criticising the other member but attacking her for having an opinion about a public figure. But that’s only my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

Harry
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

To me, it sounded like you were not merely criticising the other member but attacking her for having an opinion about a public figure. But that’s only my opinion. 

You heard wrong.

• Like 1