💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle says she's "existing not living"

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS
39 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I feel sorry for her but let’s not compare her to Diana. Diana literally had one of the worst case scenarios happening. She was so unhappy and so scrutinized by the royal family and media at the same time. Her husband openly cheated on her and threatened to take her kids away if she didn’t behave. Meghan, even tho she has issues with media is in much better position that Diana was. Diana was a people person and her people loved her. She gave to others and was never criticized for her lavish life (because she didn’t have lavish life). 

Different people have different mentalities and their ability to tolerate these things differ immensely. Unlike the beloved Princess of Wales I'm glad both Meghan and Harry are addressing these things openly and people are empathetic enough to hear them out. Apart from the royal family and media in general  I hope we as people can be compassionate about these issues especially learning from Princess Diana. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

I don't know much about her or the Royal family but this reminds me of when Gaga appreciated when someone had asked "How are you?" because interviewers or people don't ask the celebrities or famous folks that we put on a pedestal how they truly are.  Kind of sad -- they are human beings at the end of the day.

I really hope people will stop putting this woman down. Seriously, she is doing her best to fit in the very stiff environment. 

JazzGa
2 hours ago, S0436 said:

A lot of people have criticized her for these comments because she is paid by the tax payers and has a relatively gilded lifestyle.  They say her only scrutiny is from sections of the media because of things such as the private jet storm, Wimbledon-gate, $500,000 baby showers and her absent father etc.  Also, some people are saying that people with a lot less than her and with worse treatment get on with their lives without complaining.  

You are trying to sound neutral, but the fact that you didn't even bring up all the racist flak she's getting in the media,  makes it look like this comment is coming straight from a racist Meghan hater. 

If people published racist things about you and your family every single day you might be a little anxious or depressed too. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Madling said:

Omg will they ever shut up complaining. Sorry but nothing that bad has happened to them. Yes her family has been embarrassing but she has a husband and baby and all the privilege in the world. She needs to stop reading her own press and get on with her charity work if it's that important to her. I've just read that they are taking 6 weeks off for Christmas and I'm just over the pity party. What have they done to deserve that? She did a 1 week tour in Africa where she was welcomed and treated... Like royalty...!!

There are people freezing to death on the street and she's using a documentary that's supposed to be about Africa to complain about the Daily Mail ... 

I'm just baffled at why they've made this into such a  drama. If she can't handle the scrutiny then she needs to withdraw from public life and not live on tax payers money. 

You drag every single person who has 1 slightly different opinion than you over Gaga then you post this hateful tripe about another celebrity... I literally cannot believe you girl  :saladga: How bout you practice what you preach about "negative comments" and "don't like it dont click on it" a little bit

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

1 hour ago, Madling said:

There are people freezing to death on the street and she's using a documentary that's supposed to be about Africa to complain about the Daily Mail ... 

That's the weirdest part to me... would be better if they kept this to themselves as it's only her first year and the beginning has been tough even for Kate. She also doesn't seem to want to learn about royal protocole and it will just make her even more hated by the british. Not to mention going to war with the media is a bad move, even if they're in the wrong

Madling
45 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

You drag every single person who has 1 slightly different opinion than you over Gaga then you post this hateful tripe about another celebrity... I literally cannot believe you girl  :saladga: How bout you practice what you preach about "negative comments" and "don't like it dont click on it" a little bit

😂😂😂  Gaga isn't living on tax payers money, is she? It's like apples and oranges. There hasn't been anything  that bad about Meghan. Private jet, Wimbledon, her family drama etc.. That all stems from real things that any celebrity or royal would have to face. If Gaga started talking about climate change she would face backlash because she travels almost exclusively in private jets. Meghan isn't a special snowflake.

The thing with meghan is that both sides are ridiculous. The obsessive stans who worship their duchess like she is some angel on earth are unbearable. The trolls who hate on her for how she holds her kid are pathetic. 

What I don't get is they dealt with it all wrong from day 1. They left Thomas markle to fend for himself with the tabloids. Harry didn't bother his ass to even meet him before the wedding... Who does that! If they'd have  advised TM and told him who to avoid then that mess could largely have been avoided. Blaming it all on her clueless father ain't right either. 

I'm not without feeling for MM. Being in that spotlight is hard, but you don't make it better by complaining about it. Put in the work and people will come to respect you. It's what Kate did and she went from being dismissed as the desperate social climber clinging on to William to being someone people want as their queen. 

It's not rocket science. Everyone just needs to calm down. There's worse things happening than some pampered duchess who has to do 1 engagement a week to live in the  lap of luxury getting criticism. 

Madling
54 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

That's the weirdest part to me... would be better if they kept this to themselves as it's only her first year and the beginning has been tough even for Kate. She also doesn't seem to want to learn about royal protocole and it will just make her even more hated by the british. Not to mention going to war with the media is a bad move, even if they're in the wrong

Exactly... Ride the backlash after the fairytale wedding and stop making a drama over it. I actually think they rushed into it all too fast. They barely knew each other. A lot if her unease might be with royal life in general. Completely changing your life at 36 is huge, quitting your career etc.  I think reality might have set in a bit. 

ElectricKing
3 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

How would you know what she was thinking before she got married? I'm sure she was well-prepared and warned about the British gutter press. Do NOT blame her for not being able to cope with the abuse. She shouldn't have to apologise or regret marrying the man she loved just because of some RACIST newspapers.

3 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

There were million different articles about how she closed a car door so personally I don't think she's the problem. 

Woah woah woah, don't jump to conclusions guys. I like Meghan. I was just making a point. If any of us were able to become apart of the royal family, I'm sure majority of people would take it - that was my point.

Chromaticunt
5 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Woah woah woah, don't jump to conclusions guys. I like Meghan. I was just making a point. If any of us were able to become apart of the royal family, I'm sure majority of people would take it - that was my point.

Sorry I didn't understand the intention of your post. :runhug:

StrawberryBlond

Some of you may know my thoughts on this woman after what I said about her recently and I can confirm that this has only made things worse. She actually had the audacity to do a documentary surrounding a tour of Africa and just had to unnecessarily insert herself into the mix by talking about un-related stuff. The whole interview was so false, I can't detect true emotion off her at all. She just put on the same doe-eyed, winsome look she always does to gain sympathy and we see through it now. "Not many people asked me how I was" is an over-exaggeration and a half. Harry worships her, she also has her mother and her close friends and all her new-found celebrity buddies - that's more than enough people who weren't uptight royals and aides who would obviously have shown great concern. She didn't say "no one," she said "not many," meaning more than one person has asked, more than several, actually. Seriously, how many people do you need to ask you if you're ok? Most of us are content with one. Not this narcissist, she needs anyone and everyone fussing over her. And note the passive aggressive need to say this? Check out the tone as she did it too. This is a contemptuous phrase that self-obsessed people use when they feel like they're not getting enough attention, so they fish for sympathy by publicly stating that no one's looking out for them in their time of need. They do this to make people feel inadequate and bad about themselves, even when they were doing nothing wrong. As a woman, I can say this is a very common female manipulation tactic and I hate it. Histrionics are very common in women and Meghan seems to be utilising them. Kate's had 3 children and she's never complained like this. Doesn't Meghan note how other royals are acting before saying this stuff? Because it makes her look like she's being a whinger if she's the only one doing it.

The best way to garner sympathy is to carry on without fuss and have someone genuinely ask how you're feeling. That's the best feeling because you know their concern came from a genuine place and and you didn't have to fish for it. And if you really must speak out about having a bad time, speak purely from a personal standpoint, never bring other people's reactions to you into it. Say how you feel and people will react accordingly. But don't guilt-trip them into feeling bad for you.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that too much is never enough for this woman. A simple wedding wasn't enough for her, she wanted a full-on royal affair complete with white wedding dress for her second marriage. A modest clothing budget wasn't enough for her, she had to become the biggest spender in Europe. Having a mansion wasn't enough for her, she had to have ÂŁ3 million worth of rennovations. One royal tour wasn't enough for her, she had to have several, even though she's only married to the 6th in line. Now it's not enough to take the rough with the smooth when it comes to public and press attention, she wants universal adoration, the one thing she's not managed to achieve. And it's annoying her that she's not getting it.

Oh, and if she's so big on mental health issues, why hasn't she checked in on her father, other than refusing her husband and son access and writing scathing letters to him? Has anyone asked if he's ok? Hypocrite, thy name is Meghan.

5 hours ago, lego said:

I was hoping this thread wouldn’t be on ggd, because there are people here who will still call her whiny and justify the tabloid bullying, while none of them know how it is for a new mother to live under 24/7 watch, being judged, mocked and ridiculed for every little thing. Lack of empathy is honesty disgusting, it’s like saying Gaga cannot possibly suffer physically and/or emotionally, because of her extremely wealthy lifestyle and privilege. 

I can relate on a motherhood level, especially after this video 

It's because we have empathy that we say this stuff. I'm empathic for single mothers with no job and no family to support them. I'm empathic for mothers who are raising their child alone while their husband's serving in the army, putting his life on the line. I'm empathic for mothers who juggle motherhood with a personal disability. I'm empathic for mothers juggling looking after multiple children and an elderly parent while holding down a full-time job. These women are worth your sympathy. But you really want me to feel sorry for a mother who lives her life in luxury, has her every need tended to by the best medical team money can buy, has a round-the-clock nanny and doesn't work for a living? That's not to say the rich can't have personal issues and suffer post-natal depression and all the rest of it but the point is, if they're struggling, they've got all the help and support available and can take as much time off as they want without fear of losing a job or running out of money. I have the same basic sympathy I have for all mothers but unnecessary whining is not going to garner public praise. Kate had 3 children without resorting to a pity party. It would be a dream for me to raise a child in a environment that keeps us safe and secure. I could easily get over little flaws in it like "not enough people ask me how I'm feeling." Meghan has a whole host of people who love her, she's exaggerating when she says that. That winsome look is her "feel sorry for me" face. There's no real emotion in her voice, she's being the actress she's always been here. That clip is pure Hollywood.

4 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

This is devastating. I had no idea how hard she was finding it. You can really see the sadness in her eyes. My gosh, this is so sad after everything that happened with Diana. The British gutter press is truly abominable. 

How would you know what she was thinking before she got married? I'm sure she was well-prepared and warned about the British gutter press. Do NOT blame her for not being able to cope with the abuse. She shouldn't have to apologise or regret marrying the man she loved just because of some RACIST newspapers.

It's funny because her eyes don't portray sadness to me. She looks like someone who's acting out sad expressions. She is an actress. I'm not detecting any genuine feeling from her at all. The press aren't treating her the same way they did Diana either. Meghan's being criticised over things worth criticising. The press were all over her before she started slipping up and taking advantage of the taxpayer's kindness, started being out for personal gain.

Not prepared? She's been a struggling, fame-hungry actress for years. She's been preparing for ultimate fame. She comes alive at red carpet events, this is what she craves. She's just annoyed that the attention isn't positive. There wasn't a complaint from her when she initially started out and the press loved her. It's only when her behaviours were rightly called out that she's acting like she doesn't like press attention. And the papers haven't been printing racism. They're not allowed to. Its been interpreted that they spreading racism. Honestly, if she were white, what would be your excuse then? Because I can assure you, the treatment would be the same. There's more than one way to dislike someone, you know.

3 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

You are trying to sound neutral, but the fact that you didn't even bring up all the racist flak she's getting in the media,  makes it look like this comment is coming straight from a racist Meghan hater. 

If people published racist things about you and your family every single day you might be a little anxious or depressed too. 

We're constantly told about the supposed racism she endures. In reality, that side has been so minute and its been blown out of proportion. I've never actually seen anyone complaining about her skin colour, they've been complaining about actual behaviours. And these complaints would be taken so much more seriously if she were white and had no race card to play. People need to take responsibility for why people don't like them and work out what they could do better instead of automatically thinking "they can't like me because I'm from a group that's discriminated against and that's the only reason anyone would dislike me." That's pure arrogance.

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Some of you may know my thoughts on this woman after what I said about her recently and I can confirm that this has only made things worse. She actually had the audacity to do a documentary surrounding a tour of Africa and just had to unnecessarily insert herself into the mix by talking about un-related stuff. The whole interview was so false, I can't detect true emotion off her at all. She just put on the same doe-eyed, winsome look she always does to gain sympathy and we see through it now. "Not many people asked me how I was" is an over-exaggeration and a half. Harry worships her, she also has her mother and her close friends and all her new-found celebrity buddies - that's more than enough people who weren't uptight royals and aides who would obviously have shown great concern. She didn't say "no one," she said "not many," meaning more than one person has asked, more than several, actually. Seriously, how many people do you need to ask you if you're ok? Most of us are content with one. Not this narcissist, she needs anyone and everyone fussing over her. And note the passive aggressive need to say this? Check out the tone as she did it too. This is a contemptuous phrase that self-obsessed people use when they feel like they're not getting enough attention, so they fish for sympathy by publicly stating that no one's looking out for them in their time of need. They do this to make people feel inadequate and bad about themselves, even when they were doing nothing wrong. As a woman, I can say this is a very common female manipulation tactic and I hate it. Histrionics are very common in women and Meghan seems to be utilising them. Kate's had 3 children and she's never complained like this. Doesn't Meghan note how other royals are acting before saying this stuff? Because it makes her look like she's being a whinger if she's the only one doing it.

The best way to garner sympathy is to carry on without fuss and have someone genuinely ask how you're feeling. That's the best feeling because you know their concern came from a genuine place and and you didn't have to fish for it. And if you really must speak out about having a bad time, speak purely from a personal standpoint, never bring other people's reactions to you into it. Say how you feel and people will react accordingly. But don't guilt-trip them into feeling bad for you.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that too much is never enough for this woman. A simple wedding wasn't enough for her, she wanted a full-on royal affair complete with white wedding dress for her second marriage. A modest clothing budget wasn't enough for her, she had to become the biggest spender in Europe. Having a mansion wasn't enough for her, she had to have ÂŁ3 million worth of rennovations. One royal tour wasn't enough for her, she had to have several, even though she's only married to the 6th in line. Now it's not enough to take the rough with the smooth when it comes to public and press attention, she wants universal adoration, the one thing she's not managed to achieve. And it's annoying her that she's not getting it.

Oh, and if she's so big on mental health issues, why hasn't she checked in on her father, other than refusing her husband and son access and writing scathing letters to him? Has anyone asked if he's ok? Hypocrite, thy name is Meghan.

This is one of the most misogynistic things I've ever read... and coming from a woman. You should be ashamed of making these comments. 

Gross. đŸ€ź

Don’t quote me or talk about mental health and empathy ever again.

There is always someone less fortunate than you, people who are selective with their empathy are the worst kind of hypocrites. Next time you open new thread with your struggles, I hope people remind you how you have roof over your head and all the things others don’t have so you should just stfu because there are homeless people without food. 

FreePalestine

We don’t just need EMN reaction back, we need I’m gonna vomit đŸ€ą reaction. 

FreePalestine

Archived