💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle says she's "existing not living"

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Economy said:

When i was young id choose fame over money in situations where u may not have both

but now id prefer to be an anonymous rich person no one knows so i dont have to be bothered :selena:

idk man, I just want to have enough money buy both when I like two things at the store :selena:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana
1 hour ago, lego said:

And vice versa, just because you as one woman claim something is a fact for all women, it doesn’t mean you are right. You really think too highly of yourself. 

You are writing these long ass essays every time with multiple quotes, because you know not many members will bother to read all that, so you can insert these veiled insults (in this case towards women who disagree with you). What kind of self hating feminism is that? 

Did you all see this? 

I have no words... And now Meghan's a narcissist too, just because biased media has so decided. :saladga: 

2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Leans heavily to one side in what way? Towards women? Black women? Specific royals? What? It wasn't an unprovoked essay, Meghan did an interview and I commented on it. I don't speak about her unless she does something and everyone else is talking about it. Other royals have not done the same things she has, though, so I can't complain about stuff they've never done. I've stated before I'm not a fan of Charles because of what he did to Diana, Camilla for knowingly going along with it and I've never even really was keen on Harry. I don't know how he became such a beloved figure when he's had a history of laddish behaviour and even inappropriately racist moments. I've never got why people have always loved him but I guess the "cheeky lad" persona is just really popular here. So, there you go, 3 white royals I criticised. I also said that I disliked anyone but the most important royals using taxpayer money. Charles, William, Kate and their children are in direct line to the throne, so I don't mind them taking it, so long as they don't over-indulge. But everyone lower than them should self-fund. I have nothing against Meghan's colour, I would say the same thing if she were white. You're just seeing what you want to see.

I'm not trying to come off sweet and innocent, i deliberately tried to avoid doing that as I didn't want to be self-serving. I'm not perfect, I never claimed to be. I can be overly opinionated and hot-headed, I know. That's my passionate personality, I launch full-force into anything I feel strongly about. And I haven't put forward lots of conservative views "over the years." I've been here since 2010 and was super-liberal up until around 2016 when liberals started changing. My views can be more purple in more ways now but still ultimately blue. I view my thoughts as my thoughts, I don't feel the need to label them as views of a political party. We shouldn't imprison ourselves like that and trust our instincts. I don't care, for example, that some liberals think it's wise to legalise prostitution. As a liberal, I am against the sexual objectification and sexual imprisonment of women and legalising it has proven not to make their lives better. I also have the same views towards the liberal idea of legalising drugs stronger than cannabis. Just because I'm a liberal doesn't mean I have to support every liberal agenda and there's plenty of other liberals that aren't that extreme either. Extremes are rarely healthy. Of course I'm aware of the way people view me here but I can only portray myself as well as I can as we all come across differently through text-based online chat. You and many others are just as savage, if not moreso, than me and none of you have ever apologised. Yet you make me feel like I have to apologise for coming across opinionated. It seems to be one rule for you and a different one for me. I've continued to be civil to all of you as that's just my way. If I want people to like me or at least tolerate me, I have to be nice. You and many others don't repay me that courtesy. I don't know why I bother trying to make it up to you. You have no interest in letting me in. The reason why I'm so hostile to you is because you've never shown me any respect or kindness. And my familial relationships are perfectly fine, my friends, when I did have them, were fine too. All my acquaintances also say the same. The only people that have ever truly had a problem with me are people online and not just on GGD. The common denominator is always when I put forward opinions. So many people can't respectfully disagree with me, they end up accusing me of all sorts, name-calling, laughing at me. I end up crying during the worst of it and wonder why they can't let me just live my life with my opinions in peace without making me feel small.

I just can't take you seriously when you try to play the victim card like that. That's literally trying to come across as "sweet and innocent". Being opinionated and being prejudice are not the same thing, and you have often demonstrated yourself to be the latter. The only time you run into issues with people is online? You just said you lost all of your friends. It's not because you have "strong opinions", it's because those opinions are evidently fuelled by prejudice that it seems even you are not aware of. You make the case that everybody else is simply unable to accept your criticisms because - well, f*ck knows why you think that in all honesty - but you are actually the one that comes off as unable to accept criticism. I've given this to you as advice. It's really not my problem if you can't consider that you might be wrong about some things.

Economy
3 minutes ago, Red said:

idk man, I just want to have enough money buy both when I like two things at the store :selena:

Even thats nice

but i wouldnt mind being able to afford nice vacations and fancy clothes :firega:

mansions or sports cars dont interest me as much tho. Id live in an above average sized home and have new cars but nothing insane like a ferrari

Nirvana
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Also, why are you comparing Meghan to Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew? 

I guess they didn't get multi-continental tours but Prince Andrew did get a nice spot at Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile island.

"Jeffrey Epstein Had 13 Different Numbers For Former Friend Prince Andrew" https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogoh/2019/10/21/jeffrey-epstein-had-13-different-contact-numbers-for-former-friend-prince-andrew/#5b6bd0882f82

"Prince Andrew took part in orgy with nine girls on Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, alleged victim says" 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-orgy-virginia-roberts-giuffre-channel-4-dispatches-a9164566.html

“The third time I had sex with Andy was in an orgy on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands,” she wrote in evidence to a Florida court in 2015. “I was around 18 at the time. Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other young girls, and I had sex together. The other girls all seemed and appeared to be under the age of 18 and didn’t really speak English.”

She added that Epstein, a convicted paedophile who took his own life in prison while awaiting trial on further child abuse charges in August, “laughed about the fact they couldn’t really communicate, saying that they are the ‘easiest’ girls to get along with”. 

Such a great couple. Harry and Meghan could never top this @StrawberryBlond

Holy **** how is this not making more news. The whole thing is so disgusting :sick:

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, lego said:

And vice versa, just because you as one woman claim something is a fact for all women, it doesn’t mean you are right. You really think too highly of yourself. 

You are writing these long ass essays every time with multiple quotes, because you know not many members will bother to read all that, so you can insert these veiled insults (in this case towards women who disagree with you). What kind of self hating feminism is that? 

Did you all see this? 

@Jenina @Nirvana @Whispering @Teal Ambition  

:smh: I had to tag for visibility, sorry. 

I need to stop coming in this thread, I'm losing brain cells every single time :saladga: I truly have no words

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

19 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I guess they didn't get multi-continental tours but Prince Andrew did get a nice spot at Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile island.

"Jeffrey Epstein Had 13 Different Numbers For Former Friend Prince Andrew" https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogoh/2019/10/21/jeffrey-epstein-had-13-different-contact-numbers-for-former-friend-prince-andrew/#5b6bd0882f82

"Prince Andrew took part in orgy with nine girls on Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, alleged victim says" 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-orgy-virginia-roberts-giuffre-channel-4-dispatches-a9164566.html

“The third time I had sex with Andy was in an orgy on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands,” she wrote in evidence to a Florida court in 2015. “I was around 18 at the time. Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other young girls, and I had sex together. The other girls all seemed and appeared to be under the age of 18 and didn’t really speak English.”

She added that Epstein, a convicted paedophile who took his own life in prison while awaiting trial on further child abuse charges in August, “laughed about the fact they couldn’t really communicate, saying that they are the ‘easiest’ girls to get along with”. 

But...but Meghan Markle made Kate cry and shut the car door on her own, straightened her hair and touched her belly!! :grr: 

https://www.glamour.com/story/ridiculous-meghan-markle-headlines

FreePalestine

Morphine Prince
13 minutes ago, lego said:

She hugged several children and spoke about #MeToo and Time’s Up movement (that’s the political commentary)

https://www.glamour.com/story/every-single-time-meghan-markle-has-broken-royal-protocol

Despicable. Right? :wtf::awkney::ladyhaha:

It's almost as if people claiming she shouldn't comment on political things don't like it because it doesn't align with their views.

Could it be these tabloids are actually right-wing vessels? Lol. It's so obvious why they want her to shut up. 

28 minutes ago, lego said:

She hugged several children and spoke about #MeToo and Time’s Up movement (that’s the political commentary)

https://www.glamour.com/story/every-single-time-meghan-markle-has-broken-royal-protocol

Clearly a narcissist

and how dare she use a documentary about africa about herself. She clearly asked the interviewer to ask her about that. So fake. Harry is forgiven for talking about this more then his wife in the documentary because he isnt a hysterical woman. She should be grateful with just only one person asking if she is doing fine. Also I wish she was more white and perfect like classy Kate :grr:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

You dehumanized her repeatedly by completely dismissing her feelings and I just can't forget how you thought her rubbing her belly was her seeking attention... something all pregnant women do. 

I'm not using your feminist stance to "catch you." Not once did I mention you are a feminist. I said your comments were sexist/misogynistic. 

You alluded that the women in this thread identified with histrionics.  There are only few things you could mean. 3 simple Google searches will do:

One: Histrionics - exaggerated dramatic behavior designed to attract attention.

Two: Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval.

Three: Hysteric - a wildly emotional and exaggerated reaction.

Connect the dots. 

I never said she was free of criticism. It's THE MANNER in which you do it and the things you said which are the problem. And the toxicity of the words. 

American tabloids aren't influential in this country. Most people know they are a joke. She seems to believe they are worse in the UK.  

"didn't try to be rebellious and change things, she just kept quiet and cut ribbons, which is all that you're expected to do as a commonor who married a royal man. Meghan could've just done that and all would've been fine. But no, she had to make her political opinions heard"

Oh, Christ. I'll leave this here:  "Well-behaved women rarely make history." 

The irony of you telling her to shut up and sit down like a good girl.

I dismissed her feelings because they seemed fake and manipulative. And constantly touching your pregnant belly is such a celebrity thing, it's part of the whole promoting your pregnancy status that's so common in that sphere. I've never seen a non-famous pregnant woman touch her stomach all the time, unless they're in the process of sitting down.

I've mentioned that I'm a feminist numerous times. I thought you'd internalised it by now.

I meant #2. And I wasn't talking about specific women who had liked lego's post, I was just offering a suggestion that the women who did like it maybe did so out of personal interest. And again, I said that anyone can be hysterical. I didn't mean it in a sexist way. And I was being kind when I said she could be histrionic. I think she's more serious than that, honestly.

It's hard to write my thoughts in any other manner when she's got the problems she does. How much nicer can I say it? So, you actually think my criticisms are fine, you just don't like the way I put them down? So, you just want me to list the problems and nothing else?

It's not a question of the tabloids being influential or not. The question was whether they'll destroy your life. American media have destroyed many a celebrity's life. They're just as cut-throat, if not moreso. And you'll only get your life destroyed if you don't reflect well on the public and make mistakes.

True, well-behaved women rarely make history...but making history doesn't mean it'll always be for a good reason. Wallis Simpson wasn't well-behaved and she became infamous. When you're a royal, you've got to play by the rules, man or woman. And I would expect a man to also be quiet and cut ribbons, I just used the "commoner marrying a royal man" phrase because that's what happened in this case. It's well understood that the royal house isn't the most feminist of institutions. Any woman who chooses to marry into it knows that she'll be accused of being anti-feminist, it's just the nature of the establishment. Royalty, male and female, are expected to never complain, never explain. They're supposed to be a unifying force, not a divisive one, which is why they're not supposed to air their political views.

2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Purely because I wanted to provide a comparison of what the previous 6th in line and his spouse did in the past. They didn't get the level of superstar treatment that Harry and Meghan get. So, I'm asking why minor royals are being foisted on us like they're actually going to change the country when they're not even remotely close to ruling it one day? Why do they think they're as important as the next in line to the throne?

You had no reason to bring up the Epstein scandal. I'm well aware of it and if Andrew is involved, that's awful, but we don't know yet. I find sexual abuse cases involving minors to be a very harrowing topic to discuss, so I just stay out of it until we hear a verdict and I have no interest in hearing the sick details. I didn't bring up Andrew as a means of supporting him, I brought him up for reasons completely unconnected to this case. It's just a coincidence that any mention of his name gets people talking about this instead. Of course I think this is far worse but we're not talking about that, we're talking about Harry and Meghan right now. The monarchy's going through a bad patch, that much is certain.

Morphine Prince
19 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I dismissed her feelings because they seemed fake and manipulative. And constantly touching your pregnant belly is such a celebrity thing, it's part of the whole promoting your pregnancy status that's so common in that sphere. I've never seen a non-famous pregnant woman touch her stomach all the time, unless they're in the process of sitting down.

I've mentioned that I'm a feminist numerous times. I thought you'd internalised it by now.

I meant #2. And I wasn't talking about specific women who had liked lego's post, I was just offering a suggestion that the women who did like it maybe did so out of personal interest. And again, I said that anyone can be hysterical. I didn't mean it in a sexist way. And I was being kind when I said she could be histrionic. I think she's more serious than that, honestly.

It's hard to write my thoughts in any other manner when she's got the problems she does. How much nicer can I say it? So, you actually think my criticisms are fine, you just don't like the way I put them down? So, you just want me to list the problems and nothing else?

It's not a question of the tabloids being influential or not. The question was whether they'll destroy your life. American media have destroyed many a celebrity's life. They're just as cut-throat, if not moreso. And you'll only get your life destroyed if you don't reflect well on the public and make mistakes.

True, well-behaved women rarely make history...but making history doesn't mean it'll always be for a good reason. Wallis Simpson wasn't well-behaved and she became infamous. When you're a royal, you've got to play by the rules, man or woman. And I would expect a man to also be quiet and cut ribbons, I just used the "commoner marrying a royal man" phrase because that's what happened in this case. It's well understood that the royal house isn't the most feminist of institutions. Any woman who chooses to marry into it knows that she'll be accused of being anti-feminist, it's just the nature of the establishment. Royalty, male and female, are expected to never complain, never explain. They're supposed to be a unifying force, not a divisive one, which is why they're not supposed to air their political views.

ALL pregnant women touch their belly. Are you serious right now? Have you never been around a pregnant woman? 

Your comments aren't very feminist. I think they are quite sexist. 

Yeah right, you clearly were trying to undermine the women in here who didn't agree with you. 

I'd prefer you leave the sexism in your head when criticizing a woman, yes. 

I think people don't like her speaking about her political views because they don't align with theirs. 

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, Harry said:

I just can't take you seriously when you try to play the victim card like that. That's literally trying to come across as "sweet and innocent". Being opinionated and being prejudice are not the same thing, and you have often demonstrated yourself to be the latter. The only time you run into issues with people is online? You just said you lost all of your friends. It's not because you have "strong opinions", it's because those opinions are evidently fuelled by prejudice that it seems even you are not aware of. You make the case that everybody else is simply unable to accept your criticisms because - well, f*ck knows why you think that in all honesty - but you are actually the one that comes off as unable to accept criticism. I've given this to you as advice. It's really not my problem if you can't consider that you might be wrong about some things.

I'm not trying to play the victim, I'm telling you how things actually are. I'm not prejudiced just because I say a view you don't agree with. You can disagree all you want but I don't like to be shamed for my opinions. There's some people in this world who can't seem to stand anything negative being said about anyone. My mum cuts me off now whenever I bring up a celebrity I don't like. But I need to get it out to someone, so I do it here. But not everyone likes it here either. Can't I have a moan about a celebrity I dislike without being made to feel like a bad person for it? I don't do it to anyone else, why do they do it to me? You clearly didn't pay attention the first time I brought up the reason why I lost my real world friends. It sounds so stupid now but I never used to be a proper mobile phone user up until last year. And the only way they communicated was through phones and FB and I refuse to join FB. No one seemed to want to phone a landline or email, so we ended up rarely seeing each other then phone numbers probably changed and now I don't even know where anyone lives or how to get in touch. It wasn't because we hated each other, we just made no effort to keep in touch. And because I've not had a job and I'm not a social butterfly, I've had no opportunities to make new friends, just acquaintances at most. None of them have a problem with me. I see other people make much stronger opinions than me and say much harsher things about other members and yet everyone praises them. That includes you. I don't know how people can be so nasty online and still win friends. Of course I can be wrong about things. But I've never intended to be deliberately nasty to people I don't know online. You started out disliking me over Justin Beiber in 2015 and it escalated from there. Of all the things to start an argument over!

2 hours ago, lego said:

But...but Meghan Markle made Kate cry and shut the car door on her own, straightened her hair and touched her belly!! :grr: 

https://www.glamour.com/story/ridiculous-meghan-markle-headlines

1 hour ago, lego said:

I never said those things were bad. You know that isn't the stuff I'm complaining about. I'm talking about the treatment of her former family and friends and the lies she told about paying for her education and telling Harry she had no family when she first met him. The stuff you won't bring up. I'm actually on board with a lot of her political opinions. I just don't think they should come out of the mouths of royals. There's loads of celebrities out there that can voice that stuff, but they should be completely politically neutral.

1 hour ago, Varys said:

Clearly a narcissist

and how dare she use a documentary about africa about herself. She clearly asked the interviewer to ask her about that. So fake. Harry is forgiven for talking about this more then his wife in the documentary because he isnt a hysterical woman. She should be grateful with just only one person asking if she is doing fine. Also I wish she was more white and perfect like classy Kate :grr:

No, the interviewer wouldn't be allowed to ask questions that haven't been vetted. Every question he asked would have been given the ok before being allowed to proceed. You can tell by the way Meghan carried herself right before the question got asked that she was preparing herself for what she knew was coming. When you're doing a tour somewhere, you should talk about the people, these are the ones you're serving, after all. Royals aren't meant to talk about themselves, they're representatives and serve the people. And nowhere did I say I wish she was more white and and perfect like Kate. Her colour doesn't bother me in the slightest. You just made that assumption as if there could be no other reason to dislike her other than pure prejudice.

1 hour ago, Cocaine Heart said:

@StrawberryBlond Why are you angry with Meghan all the time :air: Did she steal your sheep or something. Calm down a bit.

Because she's using her position as a royal for personal gain, using taxpayers money for extravagances, preaches about climate change then uses private jets, treats her former family terribly (especially her dad), lied about paying for her education and seems to show no interest in the UK despite becoming a citizen here. I don't want someone like that being shoved down my throat and representing my country.

KleinGa
6 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

And you quoted me just to say that, ironically quoting the entire post which you didn't read? If you had read it all, perhaps you would've understood my anger more. I've seen this response to my opinions many a time and that's how people end up shooting themselves in the foot - if you don't read everything someone says, you'll end up totally misunderstanding what their point is as a whole. I don't know about you, but even when someone says something I disagree with, I keep reading. I want to see how bad this car crash gets. Even if you're just going to disagree with me by the end, I'd at least respect you for reading the entire thing.

Just read the whole thing and stand by what I said you are misogynistic. However, after reading it, I noticed you are not only misogynistic, you are also racist. 

Seems fitting. 

Archived