life

Pink Hair for Jazz and Piano

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

I am so here for her pink era. LG, please keep it pink for my New Year's Eve show. :heart: She's stunning. 

She/Her/Hers

derpmonster
Just now, Franch Toast said:

I am so here for her pink era. LG, please keep it pink for my New Year's Eve show. :heart: She's stunning. 

Are you going to Jazz as well? If so, prepare to be OBLITERATED :nooo:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Love the color so much!

Although I think I like the original structured updo hairpiece more. Would have loved to see that in pink.

3 points in and ready for more

HoneyB

Pink suits her, plus the outfit is a slay hopefully we get more pictures:heart:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Are you going to Jazz as well? If so, prepare to be OBLITERATED :nooo:

Yes! Enigma on 28 Dec, J&P on NYE. Special Vegas trip with my sisters. We are over the moon! I am ready to be obliterated and beyond!!

I already chose a pink outfit for Enigma before I even knew that LG had dyed her hair pink and was wearing pink clothing, so I'm feeling a special affinity with her right now. (Especially because everyone told me not to pick the pink dress because it didn't "fit" Enigma.) 

She/Her/Hers

3 minutes ago, Miel said:

Love the color so much!

Although I think I like the original structured updo hairpiece more. Would have loved to see that in pink.

I agree. This 'do doesn't really match the dress or the classy jazz era theme. I love the wig, but not sure it's the right style choice here. It would totally kill at Enigma, though. Its very retro future IMO.

Joshie S

She knows she's that bitch in pink :vegas:
Looking amazing, can't wait to see some better pics:kiss:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Franch Toast

Okay, I'm scrolling through IG admiring all the pink photos. The fact that Freddie made a new wig(s) gives me hope that the pink is going to stick around for a while. I wonder if all of the wigs and hairpieces will be redone. 

Side note: Am I a terrible person that I'm  chuckling that everyone's been clamoring for a revamp of her Enigma wigs, and instead she's revamped her hair for J&P? 

She/Her/Hers

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Side note: Am I a terrible person that I'm  chuckling that everyone's been clamoring for a revamp of her Enigma wigs, and instead she's revamped her hair for J&P? 

Same here :ladyhaha:

Archived