šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Dancing To Retro-Physical And Being The Cutie She Is

Venus Rose

Featured Posts

Venus Rose

Random thread but can we just talk about how cute this woman is omfg. Her beauty is so underrated so i kinda just wanted to see if anyone else has the same opinion as me. I'm binge-watching this playlist i made of her in 2009 and there's a video of her dancing to Retro Physical. I can't. Anyways if you haven't seen this already you deserve to be blessed:

Skip to around 1:14Ā :kiss:

Joshie S

I always get worried when seeing videos like this due to the fact these men could be Gaga's rapists. So to see her dancing around with these men, knowing she was that age.. do we know who her attacker was?Ā 

But anyway OT she's ****ing cute and this is the girl we don't often get to see anymore, because she's held to impossible standards.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

Omg that was so cute! I just listened to Retro Physical for the first time after watching this and... WOWĀ :firega:

The chorus reminds me of the chorus to Britney's song AnticipationĀ :laughga:

Gracious Gaga
53 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Thank you! Never seen This beforeĀ :kara:

Ā 

7 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg that was so cute! I just listened to Retro Physical for the first time after watching this and... WOWĀ :firega:

The chorus reminds me of the chorus to Britney's song AnticipationĀ :laughga:

Omg where have u guys been????? Retro Psychical Ā is so iconicĀ 

ā™„ Kindness Police.

Venus Rose
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

Ā 

Right?! One of my favorite unreleased tracksĀ :oops:

1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Ā 

Didn't become a Little Monster till the end of 2017 when I went to the JWT in St. Paul, y'all TFM era stansĀ could never comprehend the amazingness the Joanne era gaveĀ :firega:Ā :laughga:

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Cervaantes said:

Retro Physical is such a bop. It deserved to be included in an album.

Lg6

ā™„ Kindness Police.

3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I always get worried when seeing videos like this due to the fact these men could be Gaga's rapists. So to see her dancing around with these men, knowing she was that age.. do we know who her attacker was?Ā 

But anyway OT she's ****ing cute and this is the girl we don't often get to see anymore, because she's held to impossible standards.

I appreciate your worry for her in that time. What I donā€™t like is that you have tainted this clip with those thoughts.

Ā 

On the second part. Maybe we donā€™t see that girl anymore because she is a woman in her thirties.

Archived