⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
throwback

Gaga Dancing To Retro-Physical And Being The Cutie She Is

Venus Rose

Random thread but can we just talk about how cute this woman is omfg. Her beauty is so underrated so i kinda just wanted to see if anyone else has the same opinion as me. I'm binge-watching this playlist i made of her in 2009 and there's a video of her dancing to Retro Physical. I can't. Anyways if you haven't seen this already you deserve to be blessed:

Skip to around 1:14 :kiss:

Edited by Venus Rose
Black feminist rebel.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HookerOnAChurch

Thank you! Never seen This before :kara:

  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S

I always get worried when seeing videos like this due to the fact these men could be Gaga's rapists. So to see her dancing around with these men, knowing she was that age.. do we know who her attacker was? 

But anyway OT she's ****ing cute and this is the girl we don't often get to see anymore, because she's held to impossible standards.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne

Omg that was so cute! I just listened to Retro Physical for the first time after watching this and... WOW :firega:

The chorus reminds me of the chorus to Britney's song Anticipation :laughga:

DC
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gracious Gaga
53 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Thank you! Never seen This before :kara:

 

7 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg that was so cute! I just listened to Retro Physical for the first time after watching this and... WOW :firega:

The chorus reminds me of the chorus to Britney's song Anticipation :laughga:

Omg where have u guys been????? Retro Psychical  is so iconic 

♥ Kindness Police.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus Rose
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

 

Omg where have u guys been????? Retro Psychical  is so iconic 

Right?! One of my favorite unreleased tracks :oops:

Black feminist rebel.
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

 

Omg where have u guys been????? Retro Psychical  is so iconic 

Didn't become a Little Monster till the end of 2017 when I went to the JWT in St. Paul, y'all TFM era stans could never comprehend the amazingness the Joanne era gave :firega: :laughga:

DC
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cervaantes

Retro Physical is such a bop. It deserved to be included in an album.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Cervaantes said:

Retro Physical is such a bop. It deserved to be included in an album.

Lg6

♥ Kindness Police.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TMM90
3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I always get worried when seeing videos like this due to the fact these men could be Gaga's rapists. So to see her dancing around with these men, knowing she was that age.. do we know who her attacker was? 

But anyway OT she's ****ing cute and this is the girl we don't often get to see anymore, because she's held to impossible standards.

I appreciate your worry for her in that time. What I don’t like is that you have tainted this clip with those thoughts.

 

On the second part. Maybe we don’t see that girl anymore because she is a woman in her thirties.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...