Bad Bunny shades Maluma

Andreu

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Believe it or not, it actually was a moderate hit in Latin America, at least in my country. It was on everyone’s mouths back when it came out.

Not in Chile nor Argentina, people would always say: "did you listen to that maluma song? it's awful" and they would also make fun of Madonna's voice, that she shounded so bad, her spanish was ****, she sounded like a grandma, etc, etc. Same in Argentina. 

SpiritBunny
2 hours ago, Mistress Dita said:

Stream and watch Madonna and Maluma’s hit single: Medellín from Madonna’s #1 album Madame X!

I've never heard of Madonna or Maluma, that song or that album. xoxo

Jose P
25 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Not in Chile nor Argentina, people would always say: "did you listen to that maluma song? it's awful" and they would also make fun of Madonna's voice, that she shounded so bad, her spanish was ****, she sounded like a grandma, etc, etc. Same in Argentina. 

I didn’t say people liked it :ladyhaha:. I just said almost everyone knew about it. Unlike the US where the majority had no idea this song even existed.

Mistress Dita
1 hour ago, SpiritBunny said:

I've never heard of Madonna or Maluma, that song or that album. xoxo

You’ve never heard of Madonna....:oprah:

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Flopplause said:

I think Madonna could do something with Maluma, which Bad Bunny envies :derpga: :huntyga:

gaga thoughts GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chromatislaps
13 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

gaga thoughts GIF

maybe Bad Bunny is jealous that Madonna got to suck on Maluma's toes? :ladyhaha:

Battle 4 Ur Life

who and who?

at least Maluma is somebody and tours America. nobody even knows who the hell you are outside your ghetto. I would be pressed too if I were you (not).

I came here thinking it was Bad Bhaby or Bharbie lmao (who’s still bigger than these btw)

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

RodeckDanny
On 10/20/2019 at 5:15 PM, Haus Swiftie said:

is it sad that I have no idea who either of these people are? 

NO! It's good 'cause their music is bad

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

On 10/20/2019 at 7:58 PM, Jose P said:

Believe it or not, it actually was a moderate hit in Latin America, at least in my country. It was on everyone’s mouths back when it came out.

here, in Bulgaria, was a radio hit too.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Archived