Prismatic Light
2 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTizDHhI-sTBjNKRGag5KC

Captain America and Lady Gaga 

Imagine the babies they'd have :heart:

BITCH I CAME HERE TO SAY THE SAME bdieowjddhdhkwndhdjfjsj

Chris Evans is so handsome OMG, and he's such a soft genuine boy :giveup::sara:

chris evans oops GIF

How could someone be sad to see Gaga with a man like him is a mistery to me (I'm looking at your 'sad' you bish@ANTI WP :triggered:

Be kind 🧡

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
Just now, Prismatic Monster said:

BITCH I CAME HERE TO SAY THE SAME bdieowjddhdhkwndhdjfjsj

Chris Evans is so handsome OMG, and he's such a soft genuine boy :giveup::sara:

chris evans oops GIF

How could someone be sad to see Gaga with a man like him is a mistery to me (I'm looking at your 'sad' you bish@ANTI WP :triggered:

I don't like him as a person,character and I'm a big fan of IRON MAN so :huntyga:

Prismatic Light
9 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

I don't like him as a person,character and I'm a big fan of IRON MAN so :huntyga:

Tony and him were friends tho (excluding what happened in Civil War oc :sis:) so it's not a true reason :trollga:

Why not as a person tho? He's such a cute puppy :omg: 

Be kind 🧡

ANTI WP
4 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Tony and him were friends tho (excluding what happened in Civil War oc :sis:) so it's not a true reason :trollga:

Why not as a person tho? He's such a cute puppy :omg: 

Okay lemme tell you the real reason 

I hate him because I hate him :trollga: it's nothing personal... I feel like he is an overrated actor.... Idgaf about his looks.

Dot  

TheSlash
2 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTizDHhI-sTBjNKRGag5KC

Captain America and Lady Gaga 

Imagine the babies they'd have :heart:

praise the lord applause GIF

preach christina aguilera GIF

Ew, David!

HermioneT

Aside from the fact that Gaga herself said she doesn't see him as potential partner, what is wrong with Mark Ronson? :huh:

Theoretically they seem like a good match: both are artistic humans, are very dedicated to music/their work, are successful in their field of work and seemed to have a similar work ethics (also both of them pursuited their career goals in a similar way from a very young age). We know they get along with and trust each other. He has a quirky sense of humour and is on his way a little bit extra, too. He lives a similar Hollywood/artists lifestyle and knows exactly what it means to be an musician. He is not as famous as her, but would be easily compatible with the celebrity business and knows how it works. He seems to be faintly interested in fashion, too, and loves to collect stuff from famous artist. Also, he is in the age range she usually goes for.  

She / hers

Madling
14 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

Aside from the fact that Gaga herself said she doesn't see him as potential partner, what is wrong with Mark Ronson? :huh:

Theoretically they seem like a good match: both are artistic humans, are very dedicated to music/their work, are successful in their field of work and seemed to have a similar work ethics (also both of them pursuited their career goals in a similar way from a very young age). We know they get along with and trust each other. He has a quirky sense of humour and is on his way a little bit extra, too. He lives a similar Hollywood/artists lifestyle and knows exactly what it means to be an musician. He is not as famous as her, but would be easily compatible with the celebrity business and knows how it works. He seems to be faintly interested in fashion, too, and loves to collect stuff from famous artist. Also, he is in the age range she usually goes for.  

He just seems full of neurosis. I read a couple of interviews and he just seems really low energy  and dismissing his talents to the point where he'd seem exhausting. That said, he has a good, wry sense of humor on social media so who knows.  I think 2 musicians together would be disastrous anyway.  And I really don't know if Mark could handle our Gaga 😂... You need to be pretty sure of yourself I imagine. but I think they are cute friends. I hope they hang out. She seems friendly with Samantha ronson. 

But seriously what do we know. Lord knows who she will date next. Hopefully someone fun and able to laugh at the absurdity of her situation. 

Diamond heart99
3 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

With me 

37389-FD0-7770-4-BA9-8-C1-F-A19-B8-D30-F

Jk.. I don’t deserve her :messga:

You are adorable!!!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

HermioneT
12 minutes ago, Madling said:

He just seems full of neurosis. I read a couple of interviews and he just seems really low energy  and dismissing his talents to the point where he'd seem exhausting.

Oh, didn't know that! 

But yeah, it is probably a good point, that two super artistic and extra people wouldn't work out:laughga:

Anyway, I hope she can find whatever or whoever she needs to be happy. 

She / hers

Prismatic Light
1 hour ago, ANTI WP said:

Okay lemme tell you the real reason 

I hate him because I hate him :trollga: it's nothing personal... I feel like he is an overrated actor.... Idgaf about his looks.

Dot  

OK chill, I was joking of course, everyone can have a different opinion, it's OK lol. :happy:

(Even "hate" is a bit too much as word in this case imo :sick:

Be kind 🧡

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, Prismatic Monster said:

OK chill, I was joking of course, everyone can have a different opinion, it's OK lol. :happy:

(Even "hate" is a bit too much as word in this case imo :sick:

Chill dude I am joking dont take my opinion as serious :huntyga:

Archived