CEREMONY || NFR Megarate

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

hausofcy
26 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#9 |ï»ż Love Song

love+song.png

AVERAGE: 8,55

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @Sneaky, @hausofcy, @geopang, @BrothaGaga, @dllcll, @ryansamonster, @freakumdress, @ChavaWM, @therokinrolla, @TheShameMonster, @Glamourpuss, @arrtpop, @Ryusei and @halcyonpop

LOWEST SCORE: 5 from @huttont

COMMENTS

@littlepotter Listen, I don't know what it is about this song that doesn't make me appreciate it more. The intro and buildup in the verses are beautiful. But it's a wee bit too cheesy melodically for me, kind of like mariners. I never put it on intentionally. Shame because it's so cute.

@HausOfHarlow The snippet I fell in love with most when it was on her IG. It is so beautiful. Definitely a favorite of mine. 

@ryansamonster Absolutely beautiful from beginning to end. PERIOD. Think I was speechless the first time I heard this. So well written, love the verses especially. It’s cute how many references she’s made to other songs on the album, like “Dream a dream” from FIILY and references VB in MAC. 

@Lona Delery My least favorite track from NFR. Song doesnt really go anywhere, but it somehow suits the theme of the song. Still a good track, usually Lana's worst song on an album is unlistenable, but Love Song is cute.

@Amphetamine Its cute, that's really all I have to say. She def could have done more with it but ig that she just wanted to make a simple, pretty love song- which she succeeded. 

@Davian It’s just long enough so that’s great. I also like the toned down instrumentals.

@Ally Campana Great song. Be my once in a lifetime.

@Katherine The lyrics are cute, and her vocals are adorable. But the production is kinda meh. I wish there was a surprise factor. It's too bland, in my opinion. But it's not a bad song anyway.

@Ployd Such a sweet and beautiful song that only Lana could write.

@FfFfFfFF My first contact with this song was through the teasers she posted and I have to say I am glad she didn't tease the best part of the song. I love how the pure and beautiful the chorus sounds. Two more things: 1) Partially because of synesthesia :sis: but I can't listen to this song and not picture a night time scenery with a full moon. And 2) I am looking forward for the other versions that Jack and Lana did to leak because the song could go in so many directions and maybe end up being even better than the leaked version.

@ChavaWM Beautiful...periiooodt

@ice bear still wish it was titled In Your Car whenever i'm listening to it without paying attention the transition from the pre-chorus to the chorus alarms me, like the "boom" in the middle of the Alejandro mv 

@huttont boring

@Sneaky Oliver This is the cutest song ever!  I was a bit uninterested because of the generic title at first but it makes sense with the lyrics. I want to play this song in my wedding.

@MrBlue The chorus is amazing

I was at a birthday dinner. Just got home and saw this mess and now I wanna throw up 

đŸ‡ŹđŸ‡·

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

two gays tryna hook up in a lana del rey megarate on a pop forum screams maximum homosexual to me :bradley:

giphy.gif 

Musery

FfFfFfFF

#6 |ï»żÂ The Greatest

greatest.png

AVERAGE: 8,71
HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Poissonche, @Monster7, @PeachJug, @dllcll, @ChavaWM and @therokinrolla
LOWEST SCORE: 0 from @Creyk
COMMENTS

@Loeppke  I don't think I've ever heard her do that with her voice, it's a standout in her discography. 
@Enzo it should've been illegal to put this one after TNBAR
@littlepotter I didn't see the hype with this from the snippets, but damn is this song beautiful. The way her voice turns demonic just before the chorus hits captivated me so fully I couldn't not love it. The outro is haunting - just what I expect from a Lana song. The way her voice soars - God I ****ing love lana del rey.
@HausOfHarlow  I wish it was a tad longer (lyrically) as the piano outro is too quiet to hear (especially when driving) but WHAT A SONG. So powerful. 
@dllcll The greatest literally the greatest 
@ryansamonster The production and guitar solo make this song for me. Another one of those jams to put on while watching the sunset at the beach. 
@Lona Delery One of my favorites. Love the hook melody, love the production, love the vocals.
@Amphetamine Def my fav on the album. The lyrics and the production are soo beautiful and melancholic, it reminds me of a sunset on the last day on Earth. The only thing preventing me from giving it an 11 is that I feel like the actual song ends too soon and the piano outro drags on for too long. She could have added a bridge and another chorus and then cut the piano outro in half instead of giving us a whole minute of the same chords.  
@Davian The outro is way too long but the song itself is okay.
@Ally Campana Masterpiece. Reflective and insightful of what goes on Lana’s mind.
@alextruper17 This would be an 11 too if it was allowed
@KatherinePeople may say this is a overrated song, but I don't care. It's one of her Greatest. And that's on a period!
@Ployd This song  definitely helps pick up the middle to end of the album and it's lyrics are so amazing.
@FfFfFfFF I love how breezy and light it sounds and it makes me think of a ''cold'' sea scenery but I believe it's also a song I love less than others do. I don't see it being THAT strong of a track and the chorus reminds me of Sam Smith's Crazy a bit too much.
@ChavaWM her 2nd best song in my opinion, Black Beauty still #1, I like how it continues that surfer sound that Mariners introduced us to
@ice bear it sound like a classic i'd be nostalgic about in the future
@swakby The melody itself is not the most original composition; however, the lyrics elevate the song to new levels of iconic-ness
@huttont it’s okay. Nothing special but fits the theme of the album
@Sneaky Oliver Great concept, great lyrics, great vocals and GREAT production. I wish it was the last song on the record.
@Nirvana I love how nostalgic this is. I want to feel like it used to, too.

alextruper17
5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Yes

4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Yes 

Lana’s version is 100000x better than the original

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#6 |ï»żÂ The Greatest

greatest.png

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Poissonche, @Monster7, @PeachJug, @dllcll, @ChavaWM and @therokinrolla
COMMENTS

@Loeppke  I don't think I've ever heard her do that with her voice, it's a standout in her discography. 
@littlepotter I didn't see the hype with this from the snippets, but damn is this song beautiful. The way her voice turns demonic just before the chorus hits captivated me so fully I couldn't not love it. The outro is haunting - just what I expect from a Lana song. The way her voice soars - God I ****ing love lana del rey.
@HausOfHarlow  I wish it was a tad longer (lyrically) as the piano outro is too quiet to hear (especially when driving) but WHAT A SONG. So powerful. 
@ryansamonster The production and guitar solo make this song for me. Another one of those jams to put on while watching the sunset at the beach. 
@Lona Delery One of my favorites. Love the hook melody, love the production, love the vocals.
@Amphetamine Def my fav on the album. The lyrics and the production are soo beautiful and melancholic, it reminds me of a sunset on the last day on Earth. The only thing preventing me from giving it an 11 is that I feel like the actual song ends too soon and the piano outro drags on for too long. She could have added a bridge and another chorus and then cut the piano outro in half instead of giving us a whole minute of the same chords.  
@Ally Campana Masterpiece. Reflective and insightful of what goes on Lana’s mind.
@KatherinePeople may say this is a overrated song, but I don't care. It's one of her Greatest. And that's on a period!
@Ployd This song  definitely helps pick up the middle to end of the album and it's lyrics are so amazing.
@FfFfFfFF I love how breezy and light it sounds and it makes me think of a ''cold'' sea scenery but I believe it's also a song I love less than others do. I don't see it being THAT strong of a track and the chorus reminds me of Sam Smith's Crazy a bit too much.
@ChavaWM her 2nd best song in my opinion, Black Beauty still #1, I like how it continues that surfer sound that Mariners introduced us to
@swakby The melody itself is not the most original composition; however, the lyrics elevate the song to new levels of iconic-ness
@Sneaky Oliver Great concept, great lyrics, great vocals and GREAT production. I wish it was the last song on the record.

Bitch wtf

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

alextruper17
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

#6 |ï»żÂ The Greatest

greatest.png

COMMENTS

Whaattt????????

Whattt???

Bish, what???????

No way

No @FfFfFfFF Way

alextruper17

And some of y’all say homophobia is being eradicated 

Ryusei

Cinnamon Girl and California are not Megarate-winner material I'm just saying. 

Musery

Archived