Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Hillary Clinton found INNOCENT of Mishandling Classified Information!

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Alt right sweetie.... rest in pieces I guess 🥰🥰

Alexa stream Bulletproof by La Roux

AllThingsGaga

Well isn't that great. After Trump stole the election. Nothings changed in politics. :grr:

• Like 5

Haus Swiftie

god she deserved so much better 

Gaga ❤️Taylor ❤️Marina ❤️Carly Rae ❤️Britney ❤️P!nk ❤️Shania ❤️
  • Like 6

brownie

I’m a Democrat, but still CANT at you guys ignoring how she’s an oil-entrenched capitalist who’s helped destabilize entire countries and supported the North Dakota pipeline and for-profit prisons...

Trump is a big moron but what scares me about her is how smart she is with the evil she does — she gets away with a lot that ya’ll turn a blind eye to. She uses her positions to push for more oil from foreign countries and often supports big business over small.  

Did I want trump instead of her? No. Do I want her to be anywhere near politics? Also no. She’s a terrible person and everyone focuses in on her smallest issue — her dumb emails.

Never made sense to me how people just turn a blind eye to everything else she's done simply because they want a female president. I do to, but I want the right one -- like, Warren doesn't support for-profit prisons, for starters...she wants to ban them while Hillary makes legislation to make it easier for them. Yet everyone here is acting like it's some great shame that Hillary had this happen to her...I hate Trump but think Hillary also deserved it. 

king of the hill no GIF

[Now let's please not vote for either her or trump ever again and get a non-evil politician in the WH, please]

Edited by brownie
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

DiamondAngel
23 minutes ago, brownie said:

I’m a Democrat, but still CANT at you guys ignoring how she’s an oil-entrenched capitalist who’s helped destabilize entire countries and supported the North Dakota pipeline and for-profit prisons...

Trump is a big moron but what scares me about her is how smart she is with the evil she does — she gets away with a lot that ya’ll turn a blind eye to. 

Did I want trump instead of her? No. Do I want her to be anywhere near politics? Also no. She’s a terrible person and everyone focuses in on her smallest issue — her dumb emails.

king of the hill no GIF

Honestly people don’t care, you gotta pick a side and trump is worse. Obama has also done some horrible, horrible things, but he’ll be remembered as the first black president who fought for gay rights and brought the USA into a new age, so if you bring up any of the bad stuff, it’s you that looks bad, not the Democratic politician. It’s almost always gonna be a matter of the lesser of two evils. That’s why I’m glad some of the Dem 2020 candidates actually seem to have clean records and be good people. Hopefully I’ll be proud to vote for someone for once! 

JusKeepBreathin
45 minutes ago, brownie said:

Trump is a big moron but what scares me about her is how smart she is with the evil she does — she gets away with a lot that ya’ll turn a blind eye to. 

king of the hill no GIF

The state department found her innocent. It is run by Mike Pompeo. Even her worst enemies, the ones that shouted lock her up the loudest, found her innocent. 

And here you are spiting out more useless nonsense about how "evil" she is, to make yourself feel better for believing the allegations about her emails. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Whispering

But, but...when will the Republicans investigate every member of the Trump family, and parts of his cabinet, that have been making the exact same violation for most of this administrations term? 

Oh well...back to “Caravans” and “Hunter Biden” for Trump and the GOP. 

• Thanks 1

brownie
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The state department found her innocent. It is run by Mike Pompeo. Even her worst enemies, the ones that shouted lock her up the loudest, found her innocent. 

And here you are spiting out more useless nonsense about how "evil" she is, to make yourself feel better for believing the allegations about her emails. 

Uhh... what? Did you read anything I wrote? 

These are verified FACTS: 

-She supports the ND pipeline

-She supports for-profit prisons 

-She supports destabilizing countries for easier American oil access. 

I'm not talking about her emails -- which I never thought was an issue -- I'm talking about how she's a terrible person who somehow got lucky that we ONLY focused on her email non-issue. They found her innocent of this ONE email thing -- but she's not innocent of the three above facts I listed. 

Sadly, all three things above are "legal" -- she uses our current political system to push her agendas forward in pretty evil ways. She's a staunch war-monger. I remain shocked that so democrats supported her over other choices. 

Edited by brownie
  • Thanks 1

brownie
40 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

Honestly people don’t care, you gotta pick a side and trump is worse. Obama has also done some horrible, horrible things, but he’ll be remembered as the first black president who fought for gay rights and brought the USA into a new age, so if you bring up any of the bad stuff, it’s you that looks bad, not the Democratic politician. It’s almost always gonna be a matter of the lesser of two evils. That’s why I’m glad some of the Dem 2020 candidates actually seem to have clean records and be good people. Hopefully I’ll be proud to vote for someone for once! 

Yeah, I'm just trying to say that they're both evil -- she's 100% the lesser of two evils but it weirds me out how many members here blindly support her without knowing what SHE supports. 

Whispering

Wonder when the Republicans will legitimately investigate that this White House was trying to hide the Ukrainian calls on a level 4 clearance classified government server reserved for the absolute most top secret information? Of course, these calls weren’t remotely near sensitive enough for that level and were placed there simply to bury the evidence of the crime Trump is now facing further impeachment over. 

Calls, as an added note, that were made in-part because Trump believes a QAnon conspiracy that Hillary hid the server with her emails in Ukraine....

:sharon:

• Shook 1

gabeoz
10 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Wonder when the Republicans will legitimately investigate that this White House was trying to hide the Ukrainian calls on a level 4 clearance classified government server reserved for the absolute most top secret information? Of course, these calls weren’t remotely near sensitive enough for that level and were placed there simply to bury the evidence of the crime Trump is now facing further impeachment over. 

Calls, as an added note, that were made in-part because Trump believes a QAnon conspiracy that Hillary hid the server with her emails in Ukraine....

:sharon:

The Mueller report also talked about how the Trump campaign destroyed emails, messages and other communications and devices as well to hide their Russia connections, but the Republicans obviously arent ready for that discussion.

• Thanks 2

PoshLife

1. Comey in 2016: "No reasonable prosecutor would bring up a case against Hillary"

2. Colin Powell also used a private server while serving as Secretary of State

3. This was a total non-issue made into an issue by Republicans who hate anyone with the last name "Clinton" and Russian propagandists who wanted to sow discord among Democrats to benefit the Trump campaign.

4. @brownie She's been in public office for over a decade, she's not exactly an unknown quantity. She's not just the lesser of two evils - she would have expanded upon the Clean Power Plan instead of eliminating it, protected LGBT Americans instead of rolling back those protections, improved the Affordable Care Act instead of trying to end it... the list goes on. "Lesser of two evils" my big fat butt.

Edited by PoshLife
creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

En_Sabah_Nur
6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

She's been in public office for over a decade,

Almost 3 decades actually... 😎👌🏾

Egypt. W

Economy
6 hours ago, brownie said:

Trump is a big moron but what scares me about her is how smart she is with the evil she does — she gets away with a lot that ya’ll turn a blind eye to. She uses her positions to push for more oil from foreign countries and often supports big business over small.  

Never made sense to me how people just turn a blind eye to everything else she's done simply because they want a female president. I do to, but I want the right one -- like, Warren doesn't support for-profit prisons, for starters...she wants to ban them while Hillary makes legislation to make it easier for them. Yet everyone here is acting like it's some great shame that Hillary had this happen to her...I hate Trump but think Hillary also deserved it. 

king of the hill no GIF

[Now let's please not vote for either her or trump ever again and get a non-evil politician in the WH, please]

Supporting a pipeline doesnt mean u cant be democratic :rip:

i actually think its very extreme to try and stop every single pipeline thats proposed like some do now