💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga Being Accused of Nazism by Yoda

radioactive

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Even after she's been a victim of white on white hate crime huh.  :ohno:

But if you look closely you can see she has on her arm, swatches of "Chained Ballerina" and "Rose B***h" :diane:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Pop Music

can they leave her alone please the woman is in pain 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Posted this in another thread but it's relevant here!

I'm a former Radiologic Technologist. The OK sign is the best way to get a lateral view of each individual finger. It's really easy to just instruct someone to make the OK sign, because boom, they do it and there's your shot. Otherwise, you'd have to ask, "Fan your fingers in such a way that the phalanges are as minimally overlapping as possible." Which would get widely varying results and require additional instruction.

In healthcare, all the matters is what achieves the best health outcome. Anyone saying the OK sign is racist in any context can kindly go screw.

Magneto
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I thought she was italian

Should we tell them about Mussolini?:selena:

Free my mind

Little Fighter

Yes it is now considered a white supremacist symbol now but I don't think everyone knows that yet 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

RAMROD

Dey be trollin, me sure!

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Diamond Heart
1 hour ago, Retron said:

Posted this in another thread but it's relevant here!

I'm a former Radiologic Technologist. The OK sign is the best way to get a lateral view of each individual finger. It's really easy to just instruct someone to make the OK sign, because boom, they do it and there's your shot. Otherwise, you'd have to ask, "Fan your fingers in such a way that the phalanges are as minimally overlapping as possible." Which would get widely varying results and require additional instruction.

In healthcare, all the matters is what achieves the best health outcome. Anyone saying the OK sign is racist in any context can kindly go screw.

Come thru scientific explanation ! :ally:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived