šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry performs orchestral version of songs

Lighter

Featured Posts

RAMROD

A for effort :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

I'm everyday more convinced she's entered a cult, it would explain A LOT of things

ā˜„ļø Before there was love, there was silence šŸŒŒ

SHALLOW
56 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

I'm everyday more convinced she's entered a cult, it would explain A LOT of things

Like why she released Small Talk? We definitely need an explanation for thatĀ :huntyga:

xoxo Craig

She performed, in order;

Chained To The RhythmĀ 

Roar

Wide Awake

Rise (2nd time live)

Oh Happy Days

And Firework... the latter as encores

So far she sounds really great, love her vocals and love the arrangementĀ 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

The "Oh Happy Days" & "Firework" performance is a mashup... it sounds amazingĀ :giveup:

End Racism Now

Prismatic Light

Some of you are always so shady and mean for no reason with her, and some even OBSESSED with her more then her fans, ugh, people like this should get a life tbhĀ :saladga::triggered:

Returning to the topic tho, She was great here! that rise performance, not only was great, but it was her first performance of that song after almost 4 years OMGĀ :giveup:Ā and I love how she performed more random hits of her catalogue and not always the same huge hits like Roar and Firework, her vocals improved so much lately!Ā :tony:

Be kind šŸ§”

JoJo Siwa looks more enthusiastic and genuine in her performances than Katy. She looks like someone toldĀ her "Just use your arms a lot and people will think you look really serious and professional."Ā 
Ā 

Edit: She actually looks like she's having fun with the Oh Happy Day performance. The CTTR performance, you can tell she doesn't even like the song or want to sing it.

My name isn't Timmers

Archived