đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Fan Deletes His Twitter Account

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Levine
2 hours ago, funkmedowntown said:

I kind of feel bad :( Why would Gaga post that knowing it’s gonna start a while sh*tstorm for him 

Oh ok, I thought I was the only one a bit disappointed by her. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
38 minutes ago, Haruki Murakami said:

So she should lie about not being in pain?

Not lie, but avoid to write about it on social media?

LilyLark
32 minutes ago, Levine said:

Not lie, but avoid to write about it on social media?

I mean, I think only those of us who have been stans are aware of just how insane/unreasonable stan twitter is—to the point that they'd go after a guy even after Gaga repeatedly said it wasn't his fault. I'm sure celebrities know that even the most innocent words can be twisted around by psychos, but they aren't aware of the extent—because in this case than fans harassing him weren't even being regular ole' psycho stans, but extra psycho stans. There's no way Gaga could predict they'd go off after she said she was fine and it wasn't his fault (not like the critic incident I mentioned earlier). I can't see blaming her for this.

But apparently it might not have even about stans. I saw several people mention that he said something on twitter like he'd never do an interview about it, he respects Gaga too much...and that media people were tweeting at him... which implies the media (prob Buzzfeed) was harassing him. If the poor guy took sick leave or something to go see Gaga, I imagine he doesn't want his real, full name out there floating around in a Buzzfeed tweet or whatever.

Guillaume Hamon

Maybe she revealed it cause she's not sure she'll be able to do other shows for a while... Like to prepare us. Better than suddenly cancelling because of this fall consequences.

I don't think she would do it thinking the guy would be harassed, usually people forget after 24h and we don't know if the guy just delete his account to not be annoyed by medias or if it was done to avoid lil monsters.

We're way calmer since years lol so I hope it's just to stay anonymus. ;) 

Lord Temptation

Deleting his account was so dramatic :laughga: I do feel for the guy though, it’s not like he planned any of this :laughga:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Deleting his account was so dramatic :laughga: I do feel for the guy though, it’s not like he planned any of this :laughga:

Dramatic how? He was literally getting backlash/death threats for an accident.

gagzus

I hope he’s ok and I’m glad Gaga is telling us she’s in pain because the last two times she didn’t she cancelled tours and DVD recording specials 

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Dramatic how? He was literally getting backlash/death threats for an accident.

Staying offline is another way of dealing with online trolls.

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Staying offline is another way of dealing with online trolls.

Right. And how would you feel if you accidentally fell off a stage with your idol and everyone starts hating on you for no reason. This isn't just a small thing where you can ignore it completely. You really don't know how stan Twitter is, they are really vicious. This is gonna scar him forever. Literally thousands of people are hating on him.

Judas Society

I feel bad for him. It's all a big accident and for it to involve someone as huge as Gaga, the effect will be even worse. It will expose him to the worst sides of the internet.

Gaga continues to post her condition so that people know that she is in pain, who knows, she may need to postpone her coming show. If she didn't post, people will think she's alright and when she does postpone, people will be mad at her? That's why she posted her visit to the hospital to show that she is taken care of and if she needs to postpone, she has a reason to. But to make it seem like it's not a big deal, that's why she made the ok sign when she took the x-ray to lighten the mood.

Archived