Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Fan Deletes His Twitter Account

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Right. And how would you feel if you accidentally fell off a stage with your idol and everyone starts hating on you for no reason. This isn't just a small thing where you can ignore it completely. You really don't know how stan Twitter is, they are really vicious. This is gonna scar him forever. Literally thousands of people are hating on him.

Like I said, I feel bad for him. But I don’t think deleting his Twitter will somehow reduce the flames or make people forget or hate him any less. I mean if anything, his haters will hate him even more now. Not saying it’s fair, but it’s just the nature of stan twitter.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans are nasty... He was surely feeling awful for making her fall and then he had to deal with stan Twitter throwing hate at him. Yeah people need to chill. Gaga is always talking about not bullying people but her own fans never learn really...

ydnmnme

He’s back:heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Sepsami

I wanna know what kind of people spend their time sending hate over a silly mistake that wasn't even his :triggered:

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I wanna know what kind of people spend their time sending hate over a silly mistake that wasn't even his :triggered:

He's getting a lot of love in the replies, which is good. And it's nice that Gaga brought him backstage after the show, etc.

Unhappy, psycho people send hate. It'd be awful no matter what to be so hateful, but it goes to show they aren't even Gaga fans—just fans of stirring up sh*t—because she clearly said a million times it wasn't his fault and anyone with two eyes could tell it was just an accident.

Also, kind of scratch my head at people who want to assign fault in these sort of accidents...accidents happen and no one is really to blame, but if one insists on "assigning" blame for whatever reason it's basically both of them—Gaga for jumping up like an octopus and full on body hugging him, him for walking with her.

Candy Gaga

Y'all are really blaming Gaga for this

No-one came for him maybe attention seeking a bit. Just say the guy is hot you'll defend him and go.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

WHY WOULD PEOPLE EVEN ATTACK HIM, as if it wasn't Gaga's fault.

It wasn't anyone's fault...it was clearly just an accident. He even tweeted it was just an accident and that it wasn't Gaga's fault or his own, and Gaga clearly said it wasn't his fault. Why are people so quick to assign blame instead of just going "sh*t happens"?

Zander

I'm glad his twitter back.

Clearly it isn't his fault If you're going to blame anyone then it's probably Gaga's. Unpopular opinion but I don't think it was a very smart idea that she just suddenly jumped up and expected him to carry her like that on a narrow section of the stage. I get it, she was excited (first Enigma show in a while) and got carried away and accidents happen. I just hope next time she's more careful if she does it again.

I don’t get it, why would someone bully the poor guy?

It was an accident and Gaga will be fine. People need to stop being so evil.

He seems okay from his twitter, it seems like it's still going to be such a special memory for him and it wasn't all ruined by the accident thankfully.

I was one that was really glad to see the x-ray post, and I think she just was wanting to reassure that she was getting checked out. And of course there's no way she was not going to be in tons of pain today.

I hope she continues to share personal stuff with us because it's been so long since she has done that:saira:

Archived