Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Updates Instagram Story (10/18)

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

Zander
9 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

The fan was hugging her and she literally started to jump on him and put her legs on his hips, so he tried to grab her, and failed at it...

She telling the audience right away that it's not his fault and for him not to feel guilty was the only reasonable and truthful thing she could do... and now she tries to draw the attention to this topic ?

Like, tell me, why is she doing this right now ? She knew he can get blamed for it right away but now she forgot ?

Now she posts these things from hospital etc, I don't like her this time either, sorry

So what do you want her to do? Stay completely silent and not say anything?
She’s just literally letting everyone know how she is ok, that she’s been checked up and she’s not broken anything. Like anyone who is injured would do and because it’s been posted everywhere. It’s not meant to make the other guy feel bad. She’s just being honest and keeping us updated. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Oh god not again. I hope it's not physical pain. Why does she wlways have to suffer from physical pain? She does not deserve this. :ohno:

11 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

The fan was hugging her and she literally started to jump on him and put her legs on his hips, so he tried to grab her, and failed at it...

She telling the audience right away that it's not his fault and for him not to feel guilty was the only reasonable and truthful thing she could do... and now she tries to draw the attention to this topic ?

Like, tell me, why is she doing this right now ? She knew he can get blamed for it right away but now she forgot ?

Now she posts these things from hospital etc, I don't like her this time either, sorry

I’m sorry what kind of logic is this... :deadbanana:

She’s posting this to update us on how she’s feeling, detached from any conversation of guilt or blame. She can acknowledge that it’s not his fault for the fall and also say she’s in pain. How are you going to tell her how to feel in this situation... :toofunny:

She did all she can regarding the fan and controlling the wider backlash, now let her process her pain however she wants ffs.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Candy Gaga
2 hours ago, Levine said:

She can't say to be kind to the fan who dropped her and then make a couple of posts about her pain. The poor guy was forced to delete his account.

I didn't like her this time, sorry.

She always talk about her pain and shares photos of her medications when did she mentioned that dude that nearly broke her bones. She might as usual be talking about her Fibromyalgia. 

eeaarrllaalloo

I guess she is in emotional pain
because she doesn't want anymore people to bash the fan who dropped her

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Both :ohno: So much sadness in her eyes :ohno: I can’t handle it... My poor baby :heart:

This :ohno:   

End Racism Now

Brooke Hoegan
17 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Why dont you go after the people that blamed him  and not gaga who is minding her business on IG?  , how can you blame her for this when she is also a victim of the accident? So updating her fans is now a bad thing ? How old are you to still be thinking this way ?  have several seats  dear

Of course she has the right to and should check up on herself, but wording things in a manner like:

"When they have to X-Ray almost your entire body...Just Dance. Gonna be ok" and "I might be in a lot of pain"... she knows her fanbase very good and that that exact wording can make them go crazy on that boy who fell with her. That's why she handled things in Vegas the way she did.

It doesn't really look like everything is ok no more, now the fan deleted his social media, I mean - was it really necessary to say it that way the day after?

And an advice which you might or might not take - don't look like a sassy brat, you ain't funny giving me tired Drag Race - level punchlines about taking seats, and I'm certainly not your dear, goodbye :happy:

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, DiamondGypsy said:

I guess she is in emotional pain
because she doesn't want anymore people to bash the fan who dropped her

Physical pain - just because she doesn't have any broken bones, its possible to have a lot of bruising... mixed with her Fibromyalgia... I cant even begin to imagine 

Emotional pain - Its 99.99% confirmed that Dan Horton and her had a blowout... they split up and it didn't look like a good break up since he apparently shaded her

Emotional pain -  she has seen the various news outlets and fans comments on her and the fan

And thats only the surface which us fans can see... she is going through a lot right now :ohno:   I hope she'll be okay

End Racism Now

LilyLark
30 minutes ago, gag said:

I’m sorry what kind of logic is this... :deadbanana:

She’s posting this to update us on how she’s feeling, detached from any conversation of guilt or blame. She can acknowledge that it’s not his fault for the fall and also say she’s in pain. How are you going to tell her how to feel in this situation... :toofunny:

She did all she can regarding the fan and controlling the wider backlash, now let her process her pain however she wants ffs.

Agree. I'm tired of people blaming celebs for toxic stan behavior, be it Gags or Beyonce or Taylor. She made it very, very clear it wasn't his fault, and any reasonable person would expect even toxic, unreasonable people to not blame anyone at that point. I am super critical of stan twitter, and even I was kind of shocked that some were still being nasty to him because she was so adamant it wasn't his fault. And Gags, for her mental health, is probably unaware of just how insane stan twitter can be.

RenegAde
21 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

Of course she has the right to and should check up on herself, but wording things in a manner like:

"When they have to X-Ray almost your entire body...Just Dance. Gonna be ok" and "I might be in a lot of pain"... she knows her fanbase very good and that that exact wording can make them go crazy on that boy who fell with her. That's why she handled things in Vegas the way she did.

It doesn't really look like everything is ok no more, now the fan deleted his social media, I mean - was it really necessary to say it that way the day after?

And an advice which you might or might not take - don't look like a sassy brat, you ain't funny giving me tired Drag Race - level punchlines about taking seats, and I'm certainly not your dear, goodbye :happy:

Again with this ridiculous  logic ???

You sound like gaga wasn't also a victim of this fall and has been subject to some ridicule by haters and unnecessary exposure of such an embarrassing moment, and also is probably is serious pain due to her  already existing medical condition. 

Shame on you for apportioning any blame to her ,i am disgusted .

Anyway..... I've noticed that talking to you is like talking to a log of wood .nothing sensible ever comes out of it.

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, ThatBinch said:

Poor baby. I hope she's going to be okay. 

Im sure she is gunna be oke she is a tough bitch and trooper 

Brooke Hoegan
9 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Again with this ridiculous  logic ???

You sound like gaga wasn't also a victim of this fall and has been subject to some ridicule by haters and unnecessary exposure of such an embarrassing moment, and also is probably is serious pain due to her  already existing medical condition. 

Shame on you for apportioning any blame to her ,i am disgusted .

Anyway..... I've noticed that talking to you is like talking to a log of wood .nothing sensible ever comes out of it.

And I've noticed that you really like using argumentum ad personam and putting words in my mouth.

Of course she's also a victim of this fall, of course she should check up on her health and even can update us if she feels like it.

I'm just actually quite surprised she handled this situation so maturely yesterday, said everything was ok and  suggested actually nothing bad happened right after but now chooses to write updates in a manner that can suggest something bad actually happened (when it's not true - she's actually ok as she says it) - that was my only concern if I can emphasize on it right now.

If you plan on calling me 'dear' or comparing talking to me (or me actually?) to a log of wood - please refrain from further offending me. Thank you in advance. I'm trying to be, as you called it, more sensible.

MaryJaneHolland

I mean, if I have to choose, I hope it's emotinal pain from the breakup and not physical pain from the fall :selena:

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

And I've noticed that you really like using argumentum ad personam and putting words in my mouth.

Of course she's also a victim of this fall, of course she should check up on her health and even can update us if she feels like it.

I'm just actually quite surprised she handled this situation so maturely yesterday, said everything was ok and  suggested actually nothing bad happened right after but now chooses to write updates in a manner that can suggest something bad actually happened (when it's not true - she's actually ok as she says it) - that was my only concern if I can emphasize on it right now.

If you plan on calling me 'dear' or comparing talking to me (or me actually?) to a log of wood - please refrain from further offending me. Thank you in advance. I'm trying to be, as you called it, more sensible.

So gaga said she was fine  merely seconds after she took a nasty looking fall and you really think that  whatever she said without a medical exam and under the adrenaline rush was an accurate analysis ?

Gagas has a MEDICAL CONDITION. sometimes the  pain comes after the fact .

What is wrong with reassuring her fans that she took the much needed x-ray and letting us know that she is  in pain? If she is really in pain why should she  hide it?

The first and last paragraph of your response is meaningless, try again.

Archived