Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you add to 5F2?

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I'm watching Five Foot Two for the 45347920343 time.  What would you have loved to have seen in it that wasn't there?

I'm not really sure what I would add, but I'd love to know your thoughts.

Also, if someone can tell me who those three ladies are in the beginning, I'd be grateful. 

she/her/hers

ryansamonster

I would’ve loved more time in the studio. I know it was heavily included in the doc, I’d just want to see more songs being written/recorded since “Making Joanne” scenes were reused for 5F2. 

Oh and the album cover photo shoot! 

I think 5F2 was fine the way it was. 

I would’ve loved a part 2 documentary that show her preparing for Coachella or Joanne World Tour. 

HoneyB

Maybe bts of her making every song for Joanne and the backstory behind it? I think it’s perfect tbh

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

1 minute ago, Talenti said:

Maybe bts of her making every song for Joanne and the backstory behind it? I think it’s perfect tbh

This! I would have love to see what mood she was in while writing, making, or singing Dancin’ In Circles. :fan:

xoxo Craig

The making of Shallow and maybe a few other songs from ASIB

Interactions with Bradley Cooper

First practice sessions of acting

BTS with Josh Homme + Beck

Coachella and maybe a sneak peak of her shoot ASIB (BTS of course)

End Racism Now

Franch Toast

My understanding is that Chris started filming the documentary toward the end of Joanne. I would've loved to have seen footage of the genesis of the album and some of the earlier recordings in the studio.

I wish we also could've seen more of her on the AHS: Roanoke set, but perhaps that wasn't allowed? 

In terms of other things, it's tough, because I respect her privacy – she's not a reality TV star. I'd happily watch more of her living her day-to-day life, and more interactions with her family (we see a lot of Joe and Grandma Angelina, but not so much of Cynthia and Natali) but maybe they (her family) didn't want that? 

Actually, one thing I really wish Chris would've followed up on is what happened to Mark's car. Gaga was so nonchalant about it all, and I want to know if her insurance covered the damage, etc. It's like an unresolved plot point for me. ;) 

She/Her/Hers

Archived