💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Carly Rae Jepsen might be writing a pop musical

box

Featured Posts

Carly Rae Jepsen has talked about the possibility of writing a musical before starting work on a new album, according a new interview.

Asked about a new record, the ‘Cut To The Feeling’ singer told Metro she had other ideas in mind. “I don’t think I’ll be jumping directly into a new album – maybe another project,” she said. “I’ve been talking about writing a pop musical. That’s a really fun dream. It was a friends meeting that turned into a business meeting. We were collaborating and performing, and our musical producer was like ‘what do you do with the rest of your songs?’

“It’s maybe a five, ten year plan because it would take a lot of time to create, but yeah, it’s always been something I’ve dreamed about doing.”

The 33-year-old has acted before, playing the leading role in the Broadway production of Cinderella and starring as Frenchy in Fox’s Grease: Live. “I really enjoyed Cinderella, but Fox Live was a little scary for me. I got through it, but I was so scared. It would have to be the right thing. It doesn’t mean I’m not interested in theatre and acting, but it would have to be the right thing and that I felt comfortable.”

What do you think, hunties?

music video your type GIF by Interscope Records

Pop Music

I would be so here for it because she is a pop music genius

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

So down! Did anyone on here ever go see the musical Alanis Morissette made based off Jagged Little Pill by any chance? 

DonatellaPop
29 minutes ago, box said:

The 33-year-old

I thought she was like 20? What?

Not saying 33 is old though

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

I thought she was like 20? What?

Not saying 33 is old though

yeah I thought until I got into her that she was 18 when call me maybe was released but she had a whole ass other album years before call me maybe and was first on Canadian idol 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived