đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga Promos Haus Labs During Enigma!

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, dit said:

omg I hate this portion of the show so much but I live for the product plug :cryga: lol

I do too. I’m used to outlandish things from Gaga but this portion is a bit cringeworthy. I can’t even fully place why. Maybe because she’s licking a dancer’s finger and I don’t understand how it fits. 

she/her/hers

3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I do too. I’m used to outlandish things from Gaga but this portion is a bit cringeworthy. I can’t even fully place why. Maybe because she’s licking a dancer’s finger and I don’t understand how it fits. 

exactly! It just feels so "off". I'm used to Gaga being leftfield and different but this part is just...bad. I'm sure some ppl love it and I dont mean to knock her hustle but this part just isn't it for me : /   

Can people just laugh at the promo than talk about the part of the show? :laughga:

G U C C I

I dread seeing this part of the show in a few days. I don't mind the wigs or outfits really even though they aren’t my favorite but this whole story line with enigma plus this portion of the show is so off putting to me. 

I can’t even wrap my head around WHY she does this? I love a good theory and a reach but I’m literally clueless as to what she is trying to achieve with this.

skedaddleBItCh

All of these people complaining about this part of the show:sharon:

She's just being super extra as part of the Gaga brand

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

1 minute ago, LVbuttondown said:

I dread seeing this part of the show in a few days. I don't mind the wigs or outfits really even though they aren’t my favorite but this whole story line with enigma plus this portion of the show is so off putting to me. 

I can’t even wrap my head around WHY she does this? I love a good theory and a reach but I’m literally clueless as to what she is trying to achieve with this.

How about nothing? What if all of this is for fun and enjoying the time with fans, not everything needs to have a meaning :lolga:

You know she’s going to make this joke every night now :ladyhaha:

I don’t mind this part of the show. If the storyline of Enigma is loosely her journey through her own career I think of it as the ARTPOP era bit, where she was defiant with her haters but also struggling. It makes sense to me I guess :shrug:

Archived