đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I don't understand how people can camp out so long...

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

When I arrived at the first London show, I got there at 7.30am. As i arrived I was confronted with a baying mob of nutters that had spent the past week without showering, screaming about how unjustified it was that I got treated the same way they did. I was just like lol get a life plz :)

Did that seriously happen? What James Blunts.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Bruce Springsteen in Toronto, they would have people show up and give them a number and then at a certain time have everyone come back and get in sequential line, then they would allow the first person in the line to draw a number (let's say 925) then person 925, 926 etc etc would be the FIRST ones to get into the venue. Kinda makes it better so you don't have to stand in line all day long,

The people who are going to the St. Louis BTWB, which is the one I'm going to, are planning on doing a numbering system, so hopefully it works out. But Gaga's team should definitely set up something like this. Because I think this-

The problem is that it's probably going to be different for each arena, and we aren't going to know very far in advance where the pit line is going to be located, so someone who maybe got there at 5am could get first in line because they saw where the line was going to be first, even though there could be someone who has been waiting since the night before.

is going to be a massive problem.

DanceInTheFlames

Honestly, I think it's kind of bull**** they allow people to do that. Because some of us have responsibilities to take care of that won't allow us to camp out for days, but I'd still like the opportunity to be front row in the Monster pit......

DanceInTheFlames

There are people camping in Spain already :eek: They are going to be there for 20 days lol

WTF SERIOUSLY? Like I don't get it.... The rules of the pit EXPLICITLY say that no one can line up before 8 and any that do get DISQUALIFIED. Like I wouldn't mind if they got there super early the day of, but it's really just not fair that these people can camp out and people that actually have **** to do lose out on getting better places in the pit.

badboymonsterx

idk but I will not be camping out for too long in FEB can guarantee you that... a blizzard/snow storm would be interesting.. lol

drinkmytears

I plan on getting there early, but seriously more than 3 days is crazy. 3 days is actually crazy. 3 hours is even crazy for some. I just with that the keyholder picks 2 little monsters at the show...

high heeled fem

They're trolling; they put a tent up and went to a hotel :lolgaga:

getting to the venue at 7am was alot for me, and I still got in the MP

:lmao:

Archived