Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana would like to do a live album

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Ryusei

she better release it. i wish more artists made live albums I love listening to them. 

Musery

Borislshere

Live audio will always be my go to for most artist. the mix of Live vocals, new dlibs and live instrumentation is just magical. I rarely listen to Gaga's studio albums anymore, I wish she'd do a live album.  

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Live audio will always be my go to for most artist. the mix of Live vocals, new dlibs and live instrumentation is just magical. I rarely listen to Gaga's studio albums anymore, I wish she'd do a live album.  

The Cherrytree Sessions says hi :derpga:

Ryusei

Also :giveup:  at gaga's team not realising that Enigma / Jazz & Piano live albums would be an amazing idea

Musery

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

The Cherrytree Sessions says hi :derpga:

tenor.gif

something recent and more than 5 songs. 

Andreu
44 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Same, I made myself CDs for the ArtRave and the Coachella concerts that I have probably used more than any of her albums. I wanted to do one for the JWT but we don't have HQ audio for it :cryga:

Ryusei
47 minutes ago, LG6boy said:

Sweetner TUN  Charlies Soundtrack , Live Album 

Stop please interview things GIF

giphy.gif 

You don't have to listen to it :poot: 

Musery

Archived