💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Return of Enigma: Live Discussion

Stef

Featured Posts

Suspiria
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

They’re just bitter because she’s in Vegas.

When will people stop with this lame, thoughtless excuse:rip:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

When will people stop with this lame, thoughtless excuse:rip:

It’s not though, you know damn well that if she was touring with this a lot more fans would be into it 

who will love me when the night is over

19 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

I don’t understand all the slander against this concert, every single Lyft/Uber Driver I’ve had during my stay hear has raced about how amazing the show is from what they’ve heard. I even had an extremely hereto driver say “Aw sh*t, you’re seeing Gaga? You gon’ be lit as f*ck. I know she’s a dam* good performer”

I saw the show live and it is amazing indeed. I couldn’t care less about the costumes or the wig when i saw it live but looking back i kinda hate it but everyone has a opinion and from the point of view of getting better i think they CAN improve the show with new costumes and wig. And heavy metal lover. 

Pop Music

she just posted on her ig story she's getting ready 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Suspiria
11 minutes ago, Spock said:

It’s not though, you know damn well that if she was touring with this a lot more fans would be into it 

Most fans didn't get to see JWT and still loved it. BTWB never came to my country but I still think it's one of the best tours of all time.

There are a lot of reasons why people aren't into Enigma. Mostly just that it offers absolutely nothing new from her, and the costumes/styling are awful (obviously this is subjective but there must be a reason like 90% of fans seem to agree on this).

BUT I am happy for everyone that's going and I genuinely hope they have a great time.

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

Most fans didn't get to see JWT and still loved it. BTWB never came to my country but I still think it's one of the best tours of all time.

There are a lot of reasons why people aren't into Enigma. Mostly just that it offers absolutely nothing new from her, and the costumes/styling are awful (obviously this is subjective but there must be a reason like 90% of fans seem to agree on this).

BUT I am happy for everyone that's going and I genuinely hope they have a great time.

The fans who say the show is awful are a bunch of spoiled brats 

derpmonster
30 minutes ago, Ninja said:

Where she dropping?

Ma'am this is a Wendy's and we've been fooled by enough fake insiders here to not believe you unless you have proof. Please post a pic of yourself with handwritten text if you want us to believe you are the @Ninja :queenga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Ma'am this is a Wendy's and we've been fooled by enough fake insiders here to not believe you unless you have proof. Please post a pic of yourself with handwritten text if you want us to believe you are the @Ninja :queenga:

:awkney: 

Pop Music
13 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

She should change the encore song to ARUTW. Otherwise, nothing will change. 

here for it. I love shallow but her time is over and although she can still sing it live bc it is a huge hit but there are other ASIB songs (especially ARUTW) that deserve the enigma treatment 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived