Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
performance

Taylor Swift NPR Tiny Desk Concert

Featured Posts

Ryusei

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/16/770318649/taylor-swift-tiny-desk-concert?t=1571308117532

It's not on youtube yet but you can watch the whole thing with that link.

Setlist:

The Man

Lover

Death by a Thousand Cuts

All Too Well

I think she's still a bit sick she is avoiding to do very long or very high notes. Her voice was really hoarse on Fallon when she was talking and you can kind of hear it in some parts here. Still enjoyed it though, the Death by a Thousand Cuts performance is great. 

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17

Paying dust to Miss Americana again,

but amazing, as usual

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei
31 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Paying dust to Miss Americana again,

but amazing, as usual

I really need a live performance of that song :giveup: 

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I really need a live performance of that song :giveup: 

I think we ALL need a live performance of that song.

thats my favorite on the album.

whats yours sis?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei
26 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

I think we ALL need a live performance of that song.

thats my favorite on the album.

whats yours sis?

Hard to choose but miss americana and the heartbreak prince is definitely one. Other candidates would be Lover or the archer. My 11 in the megarate was one of those :ally: 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Hard to choose but miss americana and the heartbreak prince is definitely one. Other candidates would be Lover or the archer. My 11 in the megarate was one of those :ally: 

Ugh, your taste.

The point here is, what do you think about False God?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei
48 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Ugh, your taste.

The point here is, what do you think about False God?

Why do i feel like this is a trick question :wtfga:

i love it, there honestly isnt one song on that album I dislike. I just skip get well soon most of the time because i dont need that emotional rollercoaster with every listen of the album :giveup: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
21 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why do i feel like this is a trick question :wtfga:

i love it, there honestly isnt one song on that album I dislike. I just skip get well soon most of the time because i dont need that emotional rollercoaster with every listen of the album :giveup: 

Get well soon is from Ariana Grande

Thanks God you skip it

Imagine to skip "Soon you'll get better". A crime against humanity

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei
15 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Get well soon is from Ariana Grande

Thanks God you skip it

Imagine to skip "Soon you'll get better". A crime against humanity

:sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  This is what happens when I reply while doing cardio lmao wtf fake stan exposed. 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
misunderstood

her energy during the bridge of the man :heart:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Versace
3 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

I think we ALL need a live performance of that song.

thats my favorite on the album.

whats yours sis?

Sorry to jump in but mine is Cornelia Street :flutter:

Then Cruel Summer and then the legendary Miss Americana :legend:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
46 minutes ago, Versace said:

Sorry to jump in but mine is Cornelia Street :flutter:

Then Cruel Summer and then the legendary Miss Americana :legend:

Finally someone who doesn't hate Cornelia Street. :tony:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei
3 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Finally someone who doesn't hate Cornelia Street. :tony:

People hate Cornelia street? :what: The story of the song alone :diane: . + it gets stuck in my head all the time lol

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gracious Gaga

Read that songs title as “death by a thousand CATS” :air:

xoxo gracious gaga
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...