💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga, like, ok?

Hilda

Featured Posts

Katherine
5 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Not those kind of threads again.....She's just being playful nothing else....

I want her to be playful with my đŸ±

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
3 hours ago, Maxxie69 said:

Literally what are you talking about? Do you even remember the times Gaga used to tweet whatever she pleased back In 2012-2013? Like talking about how someone found her purse with 98 million dollars worth of cocaine in Hong Kong? Gaga does not need her team's approval to tweet,she's her own boss. She had just been away from social media and now for some reason she's back. She posted a pic of Drake to throw shade at Ninja and his fans who deemed Drake didn't know who she was after Ninja replied ''ask @Drake'' to her ''@Ninja who are you'' tweet, it's just crackhead Gaga making a comeback.

This is a good and the most reasonable out of the recent hysteria over the tweets.

-The whats fortnight thing was probably a word play meaning she was gonna play fornite 'tonight'

-Then this Ninja guy tweeted her mentioning her songs which caused Gaga to ask who he is (sarcastic or not)

-He then shaded he by telling her to ask drake who he is since they're apparently friend that played together

-Gaga shaded back by posting an old pic with Drake proving she also knows him (the fvck is the point of this discussion :air:)

Anyway, its nice having wild gaga back on social media and she's using some hype with it so win-win situation here

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Katherine said:

I want her to be playful with my đŸ±

bfInYG.png

:fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived