💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG: Happy Birthday Drake

Hebi

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Wait but isn't there some controversy on him not supporting women? 

people kept making clickbait titles about him and strangers would straight up go to his wife and say "you know your husband is cheating on you right?" so he decided not to play with female streamers to prevent this, he does play now though

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LilyLark said:

He's joking-not about her looks, but most likely how she acts on twitter. Many gamers jokingly call people old for not being familiar with games.

Like I think he's a POS for many reasons, but he's clearly not being serious and is not actually mad at her.

Yh i agree. When i said mature, he was saying he thinks she's really mature which i understand.

Jazz, country, classic movies...

Ally Campana
3 minutes ago, box said:

He said he plans on posting a reply on insta next

Exactly. These YouTubers leech off of anything that’s gonna keep them relevant. She had our fun, we had our fun. I hope she stops. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Just now, Ally Campana said:

Exactly. These YouTubers leech off of anything that’s gonna keep them relevant. She had our fun, we had our fun. I hope she stops. 

Agreeglitter yes GIF by Samsung Mobile

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Yeah, I get what you mean. But I think most people (NInja included) kind of know she's just messing around for the most part. On a more serious note, if she were on drugs she wouldn't be on her phone @-ing people so I don't know why some fans are speaking in concern for her health lol. She's just messing around. It's been a while, but it makes me laugh when she ****-posts and stuff. Hopefully some fans don't go too far with it (but this is Twitter so...)

Yeah, I'm just glad Ninja is being a good spirit and being goofy, unlike some fans, and recognizes it's clearly playful beef. IMO he can kind of be a POS, but he's being fine here so far...hope LM don't antagonize him.  

Some twitter stans always take it too far. Agree that if she had an actual drug problem she wouldn't be on social media...kind of saw it with ARTPOP where she went away for a bit and went silent/toned herself down in twitter after Bobby took over as her manager.

Edonis
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, I'm just glad Ninja is being a good spirit and being goofy, unlike some fans, and recognizes it's clearly playful beef. IMO he can kind of be a POS, but he's being fine here so far...hope LM don't antagonize him.  

Some twitter stans always take it too far. Agree that if she had an actual drug problem she wouldn't be on social media...kind of saw it with ARTPOP where she went away for a bit and went silent/toned herself down in twitter after Bobby took over as her manager.

Yeah I agree. But you know, a lot of these don't actually understand what being on drugs is like because they're quite young and it's Twitter...anything for internet clout lol. 

Hopefully monsters aren't mean to him for these tweets, they're non-harmful and just playing around. 

gumzy3000

She needs rehab or a psychiatrist to evaluate her. This has gotten insane and I have no time for this nonsense.

arrested development eye roll GIF

trolly troll troll

2 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

She needs rehab or a psychiatrist to evaluate her. This has gotten insane and I have no time for this nonsense.

arrested development eye roll GIF

Twerk Booty GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

FlopSlurper
21 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

The Ninja guy is just looking for clout at this point and I hope she stops replying or engaging with him. She can engage with us instead ya know.

He's part of the reason why she got that many likes on her tweet, and he's being very goofy about it it isn't that serious, not everything is about clout. On his stream he was praising her.

Ally Campana
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

He's part of the reason why she got that many likes on her tweet, and he's being very goofy about it it isn't that serious, not everything is about clout. On his stream he was praising her.

I can see your point. Maybe I’m just annoyed by the straight white locals calling her old and irrelevant under her tweets. Lol.

Does it matter? Damage is done

herassisfamous

They don't even follow each other and Drake follows more than 2k people.. AND it's not his f***ing birthday. Girl wtf? 

OH and also, the meat dress? Do we really wanna bring that up again.. :saladga:

All we need is love

xoxo Craig
45 minutes ago, DrewJayC said:

Me and my uni friends frequently use it, this and a Chelsea Smile

Thats so cool! I didn't realise people outside of Scotland knew what it was :kara:

End Racism Now

HoneyB
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

dwuw 2.0 INCOMING

Ok WAIT why does this sound like a concept askskajaks:giveup:

girl-i-hear-sum-and-it-slaps-36685245.pn

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Ok WAIT why does this sound like a concept askskajaks:giveup:

it sounds like a concept for  ha getting dragged again

so please no