• Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The shade calling Gaga 50 :triggered:

He’s canceled.

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

She's absolutely trolling and sh*t-posting sis. She's not announcing an Adele or Drake collaboration through internet pseudo-beef  :ally:

Yeah, she's trolling (in a very mild, playful way). Tho it's possible in the middle of it she actually thought it was Drake's b-day since it's next week (some are acting like it's six months from now) and thought it would be a multi purpose way to joke/actually wish him Happy B Day.

I know fans on here  are mostly joking, but the ones on twitter accusing her of being on crack, starting real beef (and not pseudo playful beef), etc.-like do they not realize that ish spreads easily on social media?  Then they get upset when some blind item blog accuses her of being a literal crack head, etc. And most of the gamers just think she's being playful, she doesn't need little monsters convincing them there's real beef which would result in them dragging her for real.

Twitter used to be for fun random ish and serious news, but it's become so toxic and I honestly don't get why some fans like to be drama llamas and create sh*t around Gaga. 

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Because she is very mature for her age :laughga:

I can’t. She’s gonna get dragged if she continues like this. :messga:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Edonis
Just now, LilyLark said:

Yeah, she's trolling (in a very mild, playful way). Tho it's possible in the middle of it she actually thought it was Drake's b-day since it's next week (some are acting like it's six months from now) and thought it would be a multi purpose way to joke/actually wish him Happy B Day.

I know fans on here  are mostly joking, but the ones on twitter accusing her of being on crack, starting real beef (and not pseudo playful beef), etc.-like do they not realize that ish spreads easily on social media?  Then they get upset when some blind item blog accuses her of being a literal crack head, etc. And most of the gamers just think she's being playful, she doesn't need little monsters convincing them there's real beef which would result in them dragging her for real.

Twitter used to be for fun random ish and serious news, but it's become so toxic and I honestly don't get why some fans like to be drama llamas and create sh*t around Gaga. 

Yeah, I get what you mean. But I think most people (NInja included) kind of know she's just messing around for the most part. On a more serious note, if she were on drugs she wouldn't be on her phone @-ing people so I don't know why some fans are speaking in concern for her health lol. She's just messing around. It's been a while, but it makes me laugh when she ****-posts and stuff. Hopefully some fans don't go too far with it (but this is Twitter so...)

Ally Campana

The Ninja guy is just looking for clout at this point and I hope she stops replying or engaging with him. She can engage with us instead ya know.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Just now, Ally Campana said:

The Ninja guy is just looking for clout at this point and I hope she stops replying or engaging with him. She can engage with us instead ya know.

He said he plans on posting a reply on insta next

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, box said:

he really thought she was 50, mature

15 minutes ago, box said:

he really thought she was 50, mature

He's joking-not about her looks, but most likely how she acts on twitter. Many gamers jokingly call people old for not being familiar with games. They may not spell it out, but that's the implication.

Like I think he's a POS for many reasons, but he's clearly not being serious and is not actually mad at her.

bloody g
3 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Wait but isn't there some controversy on him not supporting women? 

Yes he doesn't play with female streamers to avoid dating rumors

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived