💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA: Lady Gaga - Scheiße (FAME)

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

Last week, Gaga released FAME film, a video by Steven Klein, then a lot of you guys edited that video, added Scheiße and make it look like a music video.

I tried to make my own version, a 5-minute video for Scheiße and what FAME for Gaga is about, black, dark and mysterious. I used my edited Scheiße audio (with some sound effects from the film), the whole film, deleted scenes and some commercials.

There's an intro, a small interlude at the middle and an ending.. Just to let you know..

PS:

There are about 3547657885648 versions of an edited FAME-Scheiße music video out there.

:derpga:
:blehga:
:laughga:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

PopRunTheWorld

PS:

There are about 3547657885648 versions of an edited FAME-Scheiße music video out there.

:derpga:
:blehga:
:laughga:

:legend:

elijahfan

Mmm, I really don't want to sound rude or anything, but I'm never really... satisfied with any of the versions fans propose. I mean... it's great to try, you know, but the thing is: the final FAME commercial just DOESN'T FIT with Scheisse... It's a very low-paced, creepy short-film, while on the other hand, Scheisse is like the total opposite in terms of rhythm. The only moment of Scheisse where both universes meet is the gibberish part... the part that purposely ended up in the film.

I'm sorry guys, but... I understand it's not what people expected, myself included, but let's keep our frustrations away and take the final commercial for what it is.

Anyway... don't stone me, I just expressed my opinion on the subject matter. If people have fun making these Scheisse videos, well, I'm good with it :) Even though, somehow, I think it is a little bit masochist...

warhol killer

Mmm, I really don't want to sound rude or anything, but I'm never really... satisfied with any of the versions fans propose. I mean... it's great to try, you know, but the thing is: the final FAME commercial just DOESN'T FIT with Scheisse... It's a very low-paced, creepy short-film, while on the other hand, Scheisse is like the total opposite in terms of rhythm. The only moment of Scheisse where both universes meet is the gibberish part... the part that purposely ended up in the film.

I'm sorry guys, but... I understand it's not what people expected, myself included, but let's keep our frustrations away and take the final commercial for what it is.

Anyway... don't stone me, I just expressed my opinion on the subject matter. If people have fun making these Scheisse videos, well, I'm good with it :) Even though, somehow, I think it is a little bit masochist...

LOL A lot of people do think that Scheisse doesn't fit the FAME film, I just did this for fun tbh, since Gaga said it will feature Scheissse, but dude, it's your opinion though..

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

elijahfan

LOL A lot of people do think that Scheisse doesn't fit the FAME film, I just did this for fun tbh, since Gaga said it will feature Scheissse, but dude, it's your opinion though..

Right :)

To be frankly honest, it's mainly a question of rhythm. Scheisse does fit the trailer and TV spots... but the whole film needs a lot of editing to get along with the song perfectly. That's why I especially liked the last part of your video.

Archived