Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Queen>>>>>>>>>>>> The Pinkprint

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

This is a very veryย veryย  unpopular opinion but Nicki Minaj's album "Quee(f)n" is way better than The Pinkprint. Before you crucifythethingsido.mp3 allow me to explain

-This is a really shallow reason but the Queen album has a better album cover, like the flavor and mood is already set, while the Pinkprint is just a pink finger print I guess

Spoiler

220px-Nicki_Minaj_-_Queen.pngย MV5BMjIxOTE5Nzk5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDc2

-Queen is unapologeticallyย ย raunchy and dirty, while Pinkprint feels like even on some of the raunchier tracks that Nicki has a bit of a filter on

-Queen has far better bars, punchlines, and metaphors with tracks such as Hard White, Sir, Good Form, LLC, Miami, and Chun-Swae

-Queen has better production and the no track has aged poorly, The pinkprint however has dated/filler tracks such asย  Big Daddy, Truffle Butter, Four Door Aventador, ect

Finally Queen is an album where Nicki knows that she is a rap legendt and has a very bossy/cocky tone too it which I stan

Hopefully some people agree, but I don't expect a lot of people with Good Taste

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17

Well, this is my unpopularย opinion.

Everythingย >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Pink Print=Queen

I like some Nicki Minaj singles, but the rest arenโ€™t my cup of tea.ย ย 

I donโ€™t like Nickiโ€™s lyrics

I mean, I still canโ€™t believe part of her lyrics are โ€œGive me the password, to the fucckinโ€™ wifiโ€

Like What????

And she dares to say that โ€œWe need more rapers like herโ€?

But Iโ€™ll give it a try to Queen. I want to listen to the album on its entirety.ย 

Ganjaย burnย issa bop tho.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Well, this is my unpopularย opinion.

Everythingย >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Pink Print=Queen

I like some Nicki Minaj singles, but the rest arenโ€™t my cup of tea.ย ย 

I donโ€™t like Nickiโ€™s lyrics

I mean, I still canโ€™t believe part of her lyrics are โ€œGive me the password, to the fucckinโ€™ wifiโ€

Like What????

And she dares to say that โ€œWe need more rapers like herโ€?

But Iโ€™ll give it a try to Queen. I want to listen to the album on its entirety.ย 

Ganjaย burnย issa bop tho.

Well you should give it a try, and half the time on outros like that, she's just playing around

Also we do need more like her, how else did we get the iconic Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
2 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Well you should give it a try, and half the time on outros like that, she's just playing around

Also we do need more like her, how else did we get the iconic Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat

Who are they? Do they sing too?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladey Gaygay
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Who are they? Do they sing too?

Megan

ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
Spoiler

ย 

ย 

Doja Cat

ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
Spoiler

ย 

And yes they sing

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17

Iโ€™m Gonna take a listen. You love Taylor Swift, so Iโ€™ll believe in your taste.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Madonna

Both have too a few too many fillers (I would say about 4 for Queen, maybe 6 for The Pinkprint) but the great songs on Queen are GREAT! They are so incredibly good, and that is why I agree with you on this one!

Lady Gaga โœฝ Lana Del Rey โœฝ Lorde โœฝ Bleachers โœฝ Tyler, The Creator โœฝ Billie Eilish โœฝ Kali Uchis โœฝ A$AP Rocky โœฝ Bร˜RNS

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti

Lyrically she improved for Queen, I just feel like Pink print was more cohesive. Also that was her best era and the one she deserved the most Grammys for idccccc!ย 

If you take off Run and Hide, Rich Sex, and Sir then itโ€™s pretty good!ย 
Also Four Door Aventadoor is fvcking fire wdym puta??ยฟ:triggered:

Both are solid albums, Queen however didnโ€™t get the appreciation it deserved because it was a messy era:huntyga:

I would live if we got another mixtape from her I miss mixtape Onika:giveup:

To Bey, or not to Bey... NOT.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bio

Listened to Queen once, confirmed it was trash, never listened to it again. All Things Go alone shits on everything on Queen.

Edited by Bio

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Bling
2 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

-Queen has far better bars, punchlines, and metaphors with tracks such as Hard White, Sir, Good Form, LLC, Miami, and Chun-Swae

-Queen has better production and the no track has aged poorly, The pinkprint however has dated/filler tracks such asย  Big Daddy, Truffle Butter, Four Door Aventador, ect

This only

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...