Jump to content

🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

life

Lady Gaga IG Post: “I’ll Be Your Enigma”


Twitter

Featured Posts

gaga-lol.png

When you notice that you're in a Lady Gaga Instagram pic :sharon:

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Actually it starts on the 17th, a Thursday :awkney:

The show starts late at night which means a Friday midnight release can happen during its runtime 

Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Enigma said:

The show starts late at night which means a Friday midnight release can happen during its runtime 

Maybe, but you said the leg started on Friday, but its actually Thursday

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also just saying but there’s 20 Enigma shows down and 24 announced yet to come, so this is basically the halfway point. If there are changes in the setlist (which she did say there would be), I can’t see them happening anytime else. The following 2 legs are much shorter. We are about to enter the longest leg of the show so...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Maybe, but you said the leg started on Friday, but its actually Thursday

Yeah I was confused, but this just reinforces my theory as Thursday late night is way closer to a Friday release than a Thursday release :poot:

Link to post
Share on other sites
retrosexual123

Literally at this point anything she mentions

about Enigma or Haus Labs I just eye roll because I’m bored of either!!!

just money-making schemes that have no soul behind them. So surprised she sold out like this even after Troy left...

 

give us some art Gaga!!!! Some innovation!! Some hunger!!! 
 

what you’re doing at the moment is boring, not memorable, inconsequential. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
voidfigure
1 hour ago, gagannefrancc said:

the fairy emoji has been long used since like 2017 when they're at the studio making #LG6 or ASIB. she even used it when she won MTV award for five foot two documentary. 

Yeah whatever, I saw it before 

Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, retrosexual123 said:

Literally at this point anything she mentions

about Enigma or Haus Labs I just eye roll because I’m bored of either!!!

just money-making schemes that have no soul behind them. So surprised she sold out like this even after Troy left...

 

give us some art Gaga!!!! Some innovation!! Some hunger!!! 
 

what you’re doing at the moment is boring, not memorable, inconsequential. 

Somehow these comments pop in every thread about ENIGMA or Haus Labs

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ajmsamuel
49 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

Literally at this point anything she mentions

about Enigma or Haus Labs I just eye roll because I’m bored of either!!!

just money-making schemes that have no soul behind them. So surprised she sold out like this even after Troy left...

 

give us some art Gaga!!!! Some innovation!! Some hunger!!! 
 

what you’re doing at the moment is boring, not memorable, inconsequential. 

im mad

but is tru

 

kindest regards
Link to post
Share on other sites
MrHappy

I told you guys months ago these black shoes is hinting LG6 and back then no ones give a **** and she still wearing them, I think I was right :ally:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...