Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CEREMONY | MEGARATE || Born This Way Ball Looks

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

guys how old did you think I was? :selena: do I really look that young? :selena: lol

I thought you were 20 like me so I was actually right :selena: I'm just shocked you're already working whereas I'm still studying :selena:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

Fashion of His Love / Just Dance (Seoul) 

Rate: 7.451

Highest Raters: @Glamourpuss, @27monster27, @Tigra (10)

Lowest Rater: @DeluluSwine (4)

Soeul.png

Dress by Atelier Versace

Comments:

@Suspiria This is actually really beautiful, looks like black liquid sticking to her body. Though could do with some accessories.

@OpenHeartedMonster The wig is cute

@Miel Love the hair and makeup, but the outfit just seems so... expendable? Last minute? Her body looks great in it, but it's such a generic, throwaway black leather-ish outfit in an act that desperately needed color.

@Lazz Monster all imma say is thank God she changed this one

@Nuggets It's just a latex dress. There's nothing much to say about this one. A bit boring if you ask me...

@Enzo What's this honey? Uh huh I don't think so

@the Devil of Pop Rare look! This might be the first time I've seen it! I like this latex look because it enhances her body shape, rather than looking like a huge sheet. Also the banshee twin tails was an underrated hairstyle!

she/her/hers

Lazz Monster
Just now, DiamondKing said:

@Lazz Monster we stan a ypung and intelligent king :firega: and happy birthday :party:

thank you so much :heart:

We're far from the Shallow now

Davian
28 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Americano/Poker Face

Rate: 6.639

Highest Raters: bryce1jake, @Miel, @Lazz Monster (9)

Lowest Rater: @alextruper17 (0)

americano-1-2.jpg

Meat leotard, skirt bikini top and shoes by Perry Meek for Haus of Gaga

Comments:

@Suspiria I like what they were going for of course, and the flowers were cute. But the execution just screams homemade paper maché Halloween costume...

@Miel Honestly, I love the aesthetic of this whole act. The "meat" and "butcher house" motif is so whacky, and the return of the meat dress was such a surprise, but in the most pleasant way possible. Where the actual Meat Dress looked tasteful in its draping and design, this look is a little grotesque and a lot of obnoxious.

Throw in the visuals of military men and guns, meat hooks, and a giant grinder- god, this was such a cool addition.

@Lazz Monster ofc she had to bring back the meat dress yasss

@Enzo This one is kinda iconic but it's a mess gurl, should've used real meat

@the Devil of Pop I will probably be the only one who loved these looks but they were PERFECT!! How did they get that fake meat to look so realistic yet so cute at the same time? Hilarious performance!! I live for the foot-grabbing-hop-circle dance move! Also did you guys see those quilted leather meat grinders? How deluxe!

This used to be one of my favorite looks from her:bradley: Ugh for nostalgia alone I wished it was higher:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Fashion of His Love / Just Dance (Seoul) 

Rate: 7.451

Highest Raters: @Glamourpuss, @27monster27, @Tigra (10)

Lowest Rater: @DeluluSwine (4)

Soeul.png

Dress by Atelier Versace

Comments:

@Suspiria This is actually really beautiful, looks like black liquid sticking to her body. Though could do with some accessories.

@OpenHeartedMonster The wig is cute

@Miel Love the hair and makeup, but the outfit just seems so... expendable? Last minute? Her body looks great in it, but it's such a generic, throwaway black leather-ish outfit in an act that desperately needed color.

@Lazz Monster all imma say is thank God she changed this one

@Nuggets It's just a latex dress. There's nothing much to say about this one. A bit boring if you ask me...

@Enzo What's this honey? Uh huh I don't think so

@the Devil of Pop Rare look! This might be the first time I've seen it! I like this latex look because it enhances her body shape, rather than looking like a huge sheet. Also the banshee twin tails was an underrated hairstyle!

3 10s?

:triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Lazz Monster
Just now, SamanthaC said:

@Lazz Monster #13 was your lowest, you gave it a 6.

oh yeah, i should've given  a lower grade tbh :huntyga:

SharkmanthaC

Fun fact about this look:

Soeul.png

When @Glamourpuss and @ExMachina were helping me research these looks. Glamourpuss showed us this look and ExMachina and I had never seen it, whereas Glamourpuss has only seen this one.  We were all shook.

she/her/hers

2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Soeul.png

When @Glamourpuss and @ExMachina were helping me research these looks. Glamourpuss showed us this look and ExMachina and I had never seen it, whereas Glamourpuss has only seen this one.  We were all shook.

The wig is not it neither 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Lazz Monster
Just now, DiamondKing said:

I thought you were 20 like me so I was actually right :selena: I'm just shocked you're already working whereas I'm still studying :selena:

I'm still studying too, I just do both, and lemme tell you, it's reaaally tiring lol

Davian
13 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Yep, I'm an English teacher, and I have no problem with ppl knowing this, it just never comes up. that's why only you and @DavianDavian probably know :huntyga:

I'm kinda shook at the reactions lmao, I thought that everybody knew that:ladyhaha: You've stated it in public a few times I believe:huntyga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Lazz Monster
Just now, SamanthaC said:

Soeul.png

I probably saw it when i watched the videos from Seoul for the 1st time, but I totally forgot about it lol

Suspiria
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Soeul.png

Dress by Atelier Versace

Can Freddy please re-learn that this is how to do pigtails? Not those Enigma rat tails with the clip on extensions that keep falling off:rip:

3 minutes ago, Davian said:

You've stated it in public a few times I believe:huntyga:

I knew it, I'm not nuts :poot:

You all just ignored @Lazz Monster

:poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived