Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

4th Democratic Primary Debate Discussion

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The fourth Democratic Primary debate will be held in Westerville, Ohio on October 15 at 8PM EST and broadcast on CNN and the New York Times website. Discuss the debate as it airs live. 

Live stream: 

https://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn%3Fsr

Lineup: 

Amy Klobuchar

Cory Booker

Pete Buttigieg

Bernie Sanders

Joe Biden

Elizabeth Warren

Kamala Harris

Andrew Yang

Beto O'Rourke

Julián Castro

Tulsi Gabbard

Tom Steyer 

Edited by Morphine Prince

rumours
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

🎶 What would ya’ dooOOoo for a Klobuchar 🎶

ice cream chocolate GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

Let out a massive midwestern fart 

Married to @Mikołaj (#nohoemoahbruh)
  • LMAO 3

Edonis

That lineup is low key ridiculous for even this stage in the game. But I guess. :duck:

Edited by Edonis
  • Thanks 5

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

That lineup is low key ridiculous for this for even this stage in the game. But I guess. :duck:

It's honestly pissing me off. People who don't follow politics closely will probably be confused because there is no way they can focus well on the candidates and their policy proposals. 

We are less than 4 months away from when voting actually begins and they need to start dropping out. With a race so crowded and many polling very low... it's time to give it up. 

Many of them stand no chance, especially if they're not even on the stage tonight like many aren't.  

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

It's honestly pissing me off. People who don't follow politics closely will probably be confused because there is no way they can focus well on the candidates and their policy proposals. 

To be fair we're still very early in the primary game, and the next debate will definitely start to cut people out with the requirements.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince
Just now, FATCAT said:

To be fair we're still very early in the primary game, and the next debate will definitely start to cut people out with the requirements.

The thing is, it's becoming a joke. So many candidates and only a few being realistic and dropping out. Imagine how much more productive this would be for voters if only a few candidates were up on that stage. 

But yes, the next debate will be more refreshing. But we need the others to drop out and endorse someone. 

• Like 1

OG Gaga Stan

This CNN coverage pre-debate... Jesus christ. :saladga: There's a reason I never watch these cable outlets. They're essentially running constant interference for Warren.

• Thanks 1

Arturo
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Well 8 out of these 12 qualify for November debates and there’s roughly a month for the other 4 to get there. A nightmare.

• Like 2

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I will be muting whenever Tulsi and Yang speak

I cannot stand Tulsi. She's probably going to be extra annoying tonight with her victim mentality since she didn't make the last debate and threatened to boycott this one. 

• Like 3

Edonis
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

We are less than 4 months away from when voting actually begins and they need to start dropping out. With a race so crowded and many polling very low... it's time to give it up. 

Many of them stand no chance, especially if they're not even on the stage tonight like many aren't.  

Not to mention you can barely hear other talking points with that large of a group. Even when it was split on two separate nights.

Idk, I'm looking forward to the upcoming debates where only the top 5 qualifying candidates are allowed.

• Like 2

Edonis
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

But even then :bradley: I feel like some people just shouldn't be running :bradley:

• Like 1

OG Gaga Stan
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

But even then :bradley: I feel like some people just shouldn't be running :bradley:

The fact that we all know that there will only be three serious candidates on stage tonight and that we'll be forced to watch 9 single-digit nobodies scramble to get some air-time... :madge:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1