Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

For her mental health I hope she stops:giveup:

But if she really is, GAGA IF YOU'RE READING THIS I LOVE YOU:giveup:

ps: Please make a Judas 2.0 and burn the damn blue wig it’s musty and crunchy please I know you have better ones:giveup:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Henri Bardot
Just now, Talenti said:

For her metal health I hope she stops:giveup:

But if she really is, GAGA IF YOU'RE READING THIS I LOVE YOU:giveup:

ps: Please make a Judas 2.0 and burn the damn blue wig it’s musty and crunchy please I know you have better ones:giveup:

the blue wig is cute stop

pooiota

Franch Toast

Dear Stef, If you're reading this, no rush to release LG6 – do it when you're ready and on your terms. We'll wait. If you keep feeding us cute, random Tweets and serving looks on Instagram, that will keep us fed for a while, and maybe give us some extra raunchy performances in Vegas from time to time too. Also, if anyone can rock a blue mullet, it's you. Oh, and I'd love an album full of acoustic/j&P versions of your songs, pretty please with Bradley on top? Thank you!  :heart:, your favorite breakfast dish  

She/Her/Hers

YaaaasGaga

Gaga, if you're reading this, please make LG6 a circus-themed era so we can justify calling ourselves clowns 

tenor.gif?itemid=11037875

G U C C I

If you're reading this Gaga just know that I will be drunk and dressed up in the monster pit on Halloween with my two bffs. If your looking to party after the show we're down! 

If you're reading this Gags

Release the album already gurl :trollga:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

SeasonOfTheWitch
12 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Dear Stef, If you're reading this, no rush to release LG6 – do it when you're ready and on your terms. We'll wait. If you keep feeding us cute, random Tweets and serving looks on Instagram, that will keep us fed for a while, and maybe give us some extra raunchy performances in Vegas from time to time too. Also, if anyone can rock a blue mullet, it's you. Oh, and I'd love an album full of acoustic/j&P versions of your songs, pretty please with Bradley on top? Thank you!  :heart:, your favorite breakfast dish  

Speak for yourself 

Teal Ambition

I honestly hope for her sake she never comes here :messga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

evil sheep

dear gaga, if you're reading this, post a spaghetti recipe or something, please:selena:

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

if you're reading I'm waiting for the new album cause I need to know what I should do with my life next, so hurry I'm on hold right now making bad decisions

www.kalderone.com

Archived