Featured Posts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, Rifek said:

What if the 'f' stands for Fortnight?

:udidnt:

Sheโ€™ll do a live virtual performance ofย Enigma on Fortnite , like Marshmello didย :udidnt:

ย 

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Nothing about music will ever be only posted on Twitter. ย It is always on Instagram and Twitter if she announces something interesting. ย 

ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Nothing about music will ever be only posted on Twitter. ย It is always on Instagram and Twitter if she announces something interesting. ย 

This

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

FlopSlurper
9 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What? i don't get it

Right before her tweet there was a live event in the game where the map we had for the past 2 years literally got sucked into a blackhole, and just today (2 days later) we got an overhaul of the game

ย 

Teal Ambition

She's coming for Cher's gigs with these tweets :air:ย 

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

A gamer like her should know ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
ย 

Iโ€™m shook, the clown in me actually believes that โ€œfortnightโ€ means something, especially since she didnt spell it the correct contextual way. Is she coming??

BloodPop explainedย her what Bayonetta is but didnโ€™t explain what โ€œfortnightโ€ (sic) is?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived