Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

K-12 Tour Highlights

Hebi

Featured Posts

BUS.png

For those who didn't know yet, Melanie Martinez kicked off this sunday her second tour at a festival called "All Things Go" in Washington, DC. Not my favorite way to start a tour but... anyways

SETLIST:

1. Wheels On The Bus

Male dancers wearing pink dresses and female dancers wearing blue pants (side note: this is the first time she has dancers or choreographies on her shows)

2. Class Fight

3. The Principal

first outfit change

70523049_106337724024528_623103930381476

4. Show & Tell

69970585_2426098277710464_25114924054189

5. Nurse's Office

first wig change

70936516_126369115435416_574322085659228

6. Drama Club

7. Strawberry Shortcake

8. Lunchbox Friends

9. Oranje Juice

third outfit

71506902_152048459343339_185989645197491

10. Detention

11. Teacher's Pet

12. High School Sweethearts

13. Recess

fourth outfit change. This time she's dressed up as a fairy grandmother.

Then she came back to the stage to perform some of her old songs (Sippy Cup, Alphabet Boy and Mad Hatter) to end the show with the unreleased K-12 credits song "Fire Drill".

71066568_2427971654128981_21932908412839

That was all. I hope (I) we can get better quality videos tonight (second night). Melanie is the only singer besides Gaga whose tours & performances excites me :poot:

at the end she introduced her dancers names!

THOTS AND OPINIONS? :huntyga:

mucinex

I'm glad someone finally had the balls to actually perform their album front to back for their tour. It looks like it's gonna be a really fun show to see, plus I'm glad she included a section for older songs! 

That looks great! The props and choreos are so cute. But it seems like she's not singing live at all on some clips

HoneyB

Omg yasss I’m glad she’s doing Detention and the choreo:giveup: This is so cute and theatrical I love it:giveup:

I would love if artists performed their entire new albums for their tours they can make it really interesting!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

That looks great! The props and choreos are so cute. But it seems like she's not singing live at all on some clips

At times she used playback to dance some choreography parts. Let's be honest, her voice isn't the best so I guess it's ok if she takes care of it now and have fun dancing instead :huntyga: 

codymonster
9 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Ya, from what I've seen, she doesn't sing live during the entirety of Show and Tell, Wheels on the Bus,  Detention, Lunchbox Friends, and Drama Club, which is quite a bit of songs. Now, the plus is that those songs have lots of choreo, so at least you are watching a spectacle and all the other ones are fully live.

My hope is that she transitions to full vocals later and maybe just isn't ready to do the heavy choreo ones live. I guess we will see.

SpiritBunny

The choreography for Detention is so god damn perfect like holy god.. I still can't get over it. 

I'm glad Melanie performs an entire album front to back. Though, she only has two albums. 

pink sushi

I'm going next month and I'm honestly SO disappointed in the setlist. :( I'm not a huge fan of K-12 but I was so sure she'd perform a decent amount of songs off Cry Baby. I know this tour is supporting K-12, but who performs an entire album on their tour?!? Melanie apparently. :wtf: 

She's only performing THREE songs off Cry Baby. And 2/3 of those songs are ones I don't like. And I liked the majority of the album! :grr: 

37 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

I'm going next month and I'm honestly SO disappointed in the setlist. :( I'm not a huge fan of K-12 but I was so sure she'd perform a decent amount of songs off Cry Baby. I know this tour is supporting K-12, but who performs an entire album on their tour?!? Melanie apparently. :wtf: 

She's only performing THREE songs off Cry Baby. And 2/3 of those songs are ones I don't like. And I liked the majority of the album! :grr: 

Well Melanie will never be as popular as Gaga, or anyone else with a mainstream following. I think she's basically allowed "Oh. This is my aesthetic, and **** singles."

Lana seems to go the opposite direction. Never actually performing the album she released until the tour after. 

While I admit, she could have incorporated more songs and made it more about Crybaby's life in general, it's her choice. And I applaud her for it. It feels like artists create albums and then are forced to drop half the songs because singles. 

Archived