Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6

kaelergrey

What genre are you into?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What genre are you into?

• Rock
    • RNB (though some people says RnB is dead lol)
    • Orchestra
    • POP (cause I want another bad romance and another poker face and i live in the 2000s lol)

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

What if LG6 is not really pop. Like its a different genre other than pop?Ā :stalkga:

Ā 

What genre will you mostly be into?Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: I love pop and I make pop music. Thats not a shade. Sorry guys. Should I cry on the kitchen floor now like Trysha Paytas? lol. But seriously. Im just curious as to whatĀ  LG6 is.Ā :interestinga:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are LovedĀ 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

"cause I want another bad romance and another poker face and i live in the 2000s lol"

giphy.gif

BlingNotTheMusic

What are these options?!

Anyways, I chose pop because everything she's releases has been pop and she says she enjoys making pop music. This time around it will hopefully be more electronic/House/industrial with a pop spin.Ā 

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

inb4 LG6 is actually called LG6

Here for it. A true reverse meta experience.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

She's always where you don't expect her to be, that's her own words..

so LG6 will beĀ 

Spoiler

kpop

Ā 

www.kalderone.com

Auralegends
2 minutes ago, Kalderone said:

She's always where you don't expect her to be, that's her own words..

so LG6 will beĀ 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

kpop

Ā 

Choir musicĀ :huntyga:

Clumsy Monster

I said this many times here and I'll said it again. I wish it'd beĀ  Disco. Ā Also, I wouldn't mind some rock influences infused with dark pop. And a grand orchestra production would be great as well. But let's be honest here, LG6 is just a myth so why bothered about the genres.:huntyga:

choir music could be actually amazing, like imagine a full acapella album harmonizing with herself

www.kalderone.com

Clumsy Monster
2 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Choir musicĀ :huntyga:

Inb4 LG6 is Gospel. Lady Gospel taking us to church. Little Atheists will be fuming.:ladyhaha:

FfFfFfFF

It will be primarely pop but with influences and inspirations from other genres like all of her albums. Probably in a more electronic direction this time.

AJRocketMan

How about none of these?Ā :lolga:Ā I want an eclectic experimental dance record. And then I want her to do French House and R&B for LG7.Ā :vegas:Ā For LG6, I want the music to sound like this:

And for the visuals to look like this:

I want her to go all out and make this her most thought-provoking and jarring album and era yet, possibly ever. I want her to go hard. I want her to piss people off. I want her to be artistically selfish. I want this to overshadow her previous work and signify a renaissance in her music career. I want it to be the beginning of a string of career-defining albums that will make her earlier records irrelevant and uninteresting in comparison. No turning back. Always move forward. Donā€™t stop, never stop.

Edonis

Her solo music is always pop so I don't get why the last option is there, unless you mean synthpop or something?

Anyways, I have a long list of sounds I'd love to have Gaga experiment with at some point in her career. Disco, flavors of house, industrial rock, metal, glam, nu-wave, and an actual album of stadium rock are up there.Ā 

I would love a metal / industrial album from her but I know it's never gonna happen.Ā :rip:

I'm probably wrong

Archived