celeb

Ava Max: "I'm Not Stefani Germanotta"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt

I liiiiiked those three songs Ava Max put out. That's all I have to say. What more is there to say? :laughga:

xoxo Craig

The comparisons are null and void in my opinion... its like comparing  Normani to Beyonce 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
42 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

I liiiiiked those three songs Ava Max put out. That's all I have to say. What more is there to say? :laughga:

Omg I found them so annoying :saladga:  especially SBS and SAI

End Racism Now

Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Omg I found them so annoying :saladga:  especially SBS and SAI

I mean, I'll take them over a lot of sh*te on the radio. They're hardly great songs but at least they have a tune. :selena:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

I mean, I'll take them over a lot of sh*te on the radio. They're hardly great songs but at least they have a tune. :selena:

I don't listen to the radio for that reason 

End Racism Now

Guillaume Hamon
On 10/15/2019 at 2:43 AM, nenhures said:

Honestly I feel like this comparison thing is a vicious cycle. It happened to Gaga when she started, it happened to those before her and it's happening to new girls right now. So is life for women in the music industry.

In one of her very very first itw Gaga said "madonna was one of the most influential artist for me".

Ava got plenty of itw yet and when asked about her influences she says: " aguillera, minogue, madonna, britney..." and basically every dance-pop girl BUT gaga despite the fact she reminded many people of gaga and never of one of the female "dancepopstar" she mentions as her influences...

I agree that there's no reason to go after ava and that famous women get still more compared than famous men yet I see a difference between her case and the "she's just a new madonna" gaga had to deal with for years. In a way gaga was a bit more sincere about it imo. :D 

It's funny that she responded like she has no idea what people are talking about with her being similar to Gaga. 

She said she loves theatrics, she acts "weird/misfit", she brags her "Albanian" roots, she made a song that has some Gaga formula.

And the least artist she referred as inspiration was Gaga? 

If only she just said the second sentence then it's settled (I think?). I ain't pressed or anything but I just find it weird. 

Does her label restrict her though?  :oprah:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

PopThatArt

We know. Stefani actually has talent, presence, beauty, relevancy. Ava who? Never heard of this chick until I saw her talked about on here. 

Go see A Star is Born

Antichrist
11 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Y'all are gonna be 40 calling out Ava Max for being "reductive" before you know it :triggered:

the gay cycle of twink-minded homosexuals basically

Archived