💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP 10th Anniversary - Would u like that?

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

gagaschickens
28 minutes ago, Rose Bitch said:

What is a ARTPOP?:oprah:

well, let's just say it could mean n-e-thing

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Mistress Dita

Has any artist actually released an anniversary edition of any album with bonus stuff?

Itsbrenda
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

If shes doing nothing for TFMs 10th anniversary....

Wait... when is that,

1 hour ago, RickMonster98 said:

I was thinking how amazing would it be if on the 10th anniversary of ARTPOP (so November 2023), Gaga released a new edition of ARTPOP  with the best songs originally recorded for act II and other bonus staff :wub:

MWsLXYRI274te8gmaGGOr2UCHvcF3N3LeOG-hM0t

i imagine it like this

CD1

1. Onion Girl

2. Temple

3. Tinnitus

4. Brooklyn Nights

5. Princess Die (ft. Adele)

6. TEA

7. I Wanna Be With You

8. Sire

CD2 

1. Aura (Behind the Burqa) [Original version]

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Sexxx Dreams 

5. Jewels N Drugs (ft. T.I., Too Short & Twista)

6. MANiCURE [Original Version]

7. Do What U Want (ft. Christina Aguilera)

8. ARTPOP [Original Version]

9. Swine

10. Donatella

11. Fashion!

12. Mary Jane Holland

13. Dope

14. Gypsy [New Version Featuring Beyoncé]

15. Applause

Do What U Want with Xtina would be fantastic, but her & her label have every intention of completely forgetting the song altogether now lmao... R Kelly will still get royalties regardless

ARTPOP ain't ARTPOP without that song, it's like removing Dirty Diana from Thriller - no point in reissuing it tbh, but we can dream 

Andreu
Just now, LadyHaha said:

Wait... when is that,

ARTPOP is my favourite album of all time so it's not personal bias in any way but let's be real:

ARTPOP is an era surrounded by mess for different reasons, while TFM is her most legendary and successful era. If she did nothing to celebrate her most legendary album, i don't think she's gonna make anything to celebratre an album she seems she would like to forget. Not saying this in a bad way at all, but I think she wants to distance herself from AP.

SashaxBzns
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

ARTPOP is perfect the way it is. There may be fans that would appreciate it but I'm happy with the album the way it is. I don't need any bonus material. 

I can NOT relate girl my friends and I are obsessed with ARTPOP and spend our LIVES tweaking up demos and leaks on Audacity trying to make them listenable djsjsjsjsj we wantin more

Totally here for it, she could add Brooklyn Nights to the album, and remix Sexxx Dreams (remove the part "you were in my") and Manicure (like the iTunes Festival version). And I'm dying to hear Temple

HoneyB

All I want is to hear Tea in full, it sounds beautiful:giveup:

I wouldn’t put Beyoncé on Gypsy, I feel like her voice would be better on DWUW but it’s better if Xtina stays on it:huntyga: this makes me want to hear what Bey would song like if she made a whole album like ARTPOP-:air:

Loving your concept!:hor:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

AJRocketMan

There no such thing as the “original version” of the title track. The title track was always the same and no different versions of it exist.

Archived