Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Musicland ever leak?

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

Surprise bitch, I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.

But seriously, I had a random thought this morning, thinking about how Musicland never leaked. But then I figured since I've been so removed from the fanbase, maybe it has? Probably not but I thought I'd check anyway :emma:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, inuborg said:

Who are you? :oprah:

Apparently the “snippet” is actually the full. It’s just a small piece of audio to serve as a transition into a performance.

I’m not sure of the legitimacy of that claim but that’s what I read here back when it leaked as part of a medley Gaga used in a performance.

According to some people it doesn't exist but that's just delusion because we don't have it lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ghost Face
45 minutes ago, inuborg said:

But seriously, I had a random thought this morning, thinking about how Musicland never leaked. But then I figured since I've been so removed from the fanbase, maybe it has? Probably not but I thought I'd check anyway :emma:

confused who are you GIF

It's an honor.

15 minutes ago, Benji said:

Apparently the “snippet” is actually the full. It’s just a small piece of audio to serve as a transition into a performance.

I’m not sure of the legitimacy of that claim but that’s what I read here back when it leaked as part of a medley Gaga used in a performance.

So, similar to what “The Stage” was to Applause? :toofunny:

43 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Who are you? :oprah:

11 minutes ago, DanceDark said:

confused who are you GIF

You are fairly new on this website to know who inuborg is. He’s well-known among old members. 

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Cerny said:

You are fairly new on this website to know who inuborg is. He’s well-known among old members. 

The equivalent of ''he was big in the 60s''.  :sis:

10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The equivalent of ''he was big in the 60s''.  :sis:

The longevity that that has. :sis:

inuborg
2 hours ago, Benji said:

Thanks! I thought it was one of the lost myspace tracks that some people were holding on to. I almost swore I heard a snippet with background instruments. 

inuborg
1 hour ago, Cerny said:

I wasn't expecting all the shade but then again that's why I don't really post anymore. :rip: Thanks for remembering me, I guess I'm not 100% irrelevant :poot:

Ghost Face
3 hours ago, Cerny said:

I'm on this website since 2010,
just not with this account.

And he is not well-known among me.

paris hilton goodbye GIF

It's an honor.

Archived