Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Bernie Sanders political ad which shows blatant media bias

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

A lot of his original political positions are being copied by different democrats. Bernie introduced Universal Medicare, highering the minimum wage etc.

The mainstream media candidates are Mayor Pete, Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren. 

Bernie Sanders raised 25 million last quarter with mostly grassroots support, averaging 18$ a contribution by mostly teachers, Amazon employees and Starbucks employees.

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

POP2
12 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Bernie Sanders raised 25 million last quarter with mostly grassroots support, averaging 18$ a contribution by mostly teachers, Amazon employees and Starbucks employees.

His polling numbers are trash and he had a heart attack last week. I think it’s time for Bernie to hang up his hat. 

#Warren2020

Edited by POP2
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 15
  • Thanks 1

JusKeepBreathin

Cringe, so misleading.

There is several parts in the video where I remember that the reporters were talking about specific instances critiquing a debate performance. Also they don't show all the times Bernie is praised by the mainstream media. 

The fact that Trevor Noah is on there  shows that they were clearly reaching. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, OG Gaga Stan said:

Of course. The media and pundit class can’t stand him. 

Trevor Noah is the media? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

OG Gaga Stan
12 minutes ago, POP2 said:

His polling numbers are trash and he had a heart attack last week. I think it’s time for Bernie to hang up his hat. 

#Warren2020

He’s outpolling everyone but Warren and Biden in the national polling, is close in Iowa and NH, and is winning Nevada. We’re months away from the first vote being cast. He had a relatively routine procedure and now he’s better than ever.

He’s not going anywhere. #Sanders2020

• Like 12
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

SEANGT
5 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

He’s outpolling everyone but Warren and Biden in the national polling, is close in Iowa and NH, and is winning Nevada. We’re months away from the first vote being cast. He had a relatively routine procedure and now he’s better than ever.

yeah you're right nobody should count him out, especially not for early polling or his health issues. 

people can obviously support another candidate but it's ridiculous to tell him to drop out or call the race so early just because you're not voting for him. Bernie and Warren help each other by both being in this race, legitimizing each other's ideas. 

On topic though -- the video was a little much in my opinion. Obviously he has smiled, has had heartfelt moments, & is very authentic in his goals. People criticize him, I think, based on his stump speech that he gives constantly -- focusing on the 1/10th of 1%, billionaires, etc. It's just been the same, very righteous and true, very stern speech against the wealthy for 4 years. If he brought a more human-story driven approach to his MAIN messaging I think he'd be the nominee. 

Lilmonzter

Obviously there's media bias

If you can't see it well tough 

I'm not going to engage with people who are unreasonable. 

Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie are victims of the obvious negative bias since they don't fit a certain political model

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

POP2
47 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

He’s at about 14% nationally and has one of the worst unfavorably ratings. 

He’s polling drastically low behind Biden and Warren in Iowa and NH and is averaging second in Nevada.

He is polling in a close third in South Carolina.

Polling begins Warren in almost every Midwest states. 

He doesn’t perform well in the south.

There are few outcomes where he wins. 

JusKeepBreathin

This ad...

I'm the victim, I'm the victim, I'm the victim therefore I should be your president. 

I have seen the media go after Biden, in his previous policies regarding crime.

Yesterday Ari Mebler shows that.

I have seen the media go ballistic over Warren's native American heritage test.

I have seen the media attack Corey Booker over race baiting.

I have seen the media trash Kamala over her prosecution record and picture she posted after the first debate.

I have seen the media call Bernie a cranky, loud, old man. 

But Bernie is the only one claiming to be a victim of the media. 

Pathetic ad, his people should be ashamed. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Whispering
5 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

He had a heart attack...at 78. It is highly likely he will have debilitating heart disease or die in the next three to five years. 

Having a heart attack at 78 is serious. 

• Sad 1

Brainiac
5 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

This ad...

I'm the victim, I'm the victim, I'm the victim therefore I should be your president. 

I have seen the media go after Biden, in his previous policies regarding crime.

Yesterday Ari Mebler shows that.

I have seen the media go ballistic over Warren's native American heritage test.

I have seen the media attack Corey Booker over race baiting.

I have seen the media trash Kamala over her prosecution record and picture she posted after the first debate.

I have seen the media call Bernie a cranky, loud, old man. 

But Bernie is the only one claiming to be a victim of the media. 

Pathetic ad, his people should be ashamed. 

This "ad" wasn't created by the Sanders campaign. It's fan made...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Brainiac said:

This "ad" wasn't created by the Sanders campaign. It's fan made...

The title of this thread  called it an ad, but thank goodness. I am so glad Bernie didn't personally approve this. I feel better about him now. 

This fan did not do Bernie any favors with this nonsense.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin

HorusRa2
8 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Cringe, so misleading.

There is several parts in the video where I remember that the reporters were talking about specific instances critiquing a debate performance. Also they don't show all the times Bernie is praised by the mainstream media. 

The fact that Trevor Noah is on there  shows that they were clearly reaching. 

Of ****ing course you would be in here dismissing facts. I’ve seen all of these interviews and every time the pundits were disingenuous and smug as you yourself are when it comes to Bernie. 

• Thanks 6

HorusRa2
7 hours ago, POP2 said:

He’s at about 14% nationally and has one of the worst unfavorably ratings. 

He’s polling drastically low behind Biden and Warren in Iowa and NH and is averaging second in Nevada.

He is polling in a close third in South Carolina.

Polling begins Warren in almost every Midwest states. 

He doesn’t perform well in the south.

There are few outcomes where he wins. 

There was literally a poll released today showing him with the highest net favorability ratings of the field today. 

Edited by HorusRa2
Added “net” favorable less unfavorable equals NET
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5