💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Adele new album “ADELE” coming next month!

Gagaism

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller
15 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

it was clearly a JOKE from Lady Gaga. adele was not using gaga’s twitter that’s absolutely bonkers

I know right jeezus fck and I thought the New World Order conspiracy theorists were the most delusional creatures on Earth. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
22 hours ago, Big Brother said:

It means that Adele hacked Gaga's account and forgot to log out, then she tweeted about her new album title.

who knows maybe Adele was on Gaga's laptop or something and didn't realise it wasn't her account and tweeted that :air:

WORLDofGAGA
On 10/11/2019 at 4:58 PM, xoxo Craig said:

ME THE F*CK TOO, IMAGINE THEIR VOICES TOGETHER 

I can either see a video similar to Hello, very dramatic with their soaring voices or a more upbeat song, a telephone continuation would be a dream :flutter:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Noel Sanchez

Are we not gonna acknowledge that this could’ve been shade to interscope for pushing her album back for Adele’s self titled album??

gypsy101
On 10/13/2019 at 1:29 AM, Noel Sanchez said:

Are we not gonna acknowledge that this could’ve been shade to interscope for pushing her album back for Adele’s self titled album??

several people mentioned that!

also word on the street is the single may be released this Friday, i’m crossing my fingers

They don’t even need to bother spending money on marketing and promotion.  She can quietly release a song on Friday and everyone and their goat will find out within an hour.

Archived