❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

Adele new album “ADELE” coming next month!

Gagaism

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

For everyone doubting the source ,i have been following that page for over 3 years and they have never been guilty of maliciously spreading false rumors .if they said "reportedly" it only because that is what has been reported .

All im saying is that they are credible, they arent some delulu charts/data page .

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Red said:

inb4 Gaga said LG6 would be called Adele because she produced and wrote it when we thought Gaga was working on her album all along

No really tho, what if Gaga made a dance record with Adele as the exec producer, while also creating LG6?! A gay can dream...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

2 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

No really tho, what if Gaga made a dance record with Adele as the exec producer, while also creating LG6?! A gay can dream...

nvm I misread you

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

9 minutes ago, Madling said:

Not getting hyped because 25 sucked 

In your opinion. But most people loved 25 and it won multiple Grammys.. 

DitaDolla
3 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I read a theory that it was probably Adele tweeting from Gaga's phone to reveal the title. That would be so cool if true. It seems like it is. 

So in that situation it makes sense to have a collab between Gags and Adele, and adele revealed it through gaga's twitter

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

Madling
39 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

In your opinion. But most people loved 25 and it won multiple Grammys.. 

Adele would get a Grammy for farting. She's just one of those people they award even if the work is mediocre. Nobody even plays Hello any more and that's her biggest hit off of there. 

Gagaism
2 minutes ago, Madling said:

Adele would get a Grammy for farting. She's just one of those people they award even if the work is mediocre. Nobody even plays Hello any more and that's her biggest hit off of there. 

I’m screaming 

1 hour ago, Madling said:

Not getting hyped because 25 sucked 

57 minutes ago, Madling said:

Oh dear somebody is in a bad mood today, hope you feel better soon mad-ling :ladyhaha:

:ladyhaha:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

I would die if Gaga was somehow involved in the next album. 

That said, they definitely are friendly/friends, so they could have just been fooling around on Twitter. Hell, Gaga could have just literally, coincidentally just been joking around (most likely sksksk).

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Madling said:

Nothing she has done is mediocre- her songs are well written, brilliant/real instrumentation, catchy, melodic, etc. her voice is stellar, and one of the most recognizable in the industry. Again, you have every right to your opinion- but that doesn’t make what she does mediocre. It’s the opposite of mediocre. 

Madling
31 minutes ago, Gam said:

Oh dear somebody is in a bad mood today, hope you feel better soon mad-ling :ladyhaha:

:ladyhaha:

No I'm good thanks 

Madling
7 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Nothing she has done is mediocre- her songs are well written, brilliant/real instrumentation, catchy, melodic, etc. her voice is stellar, and one of the most recognizable in the industry. Again, you have every right to your opinion- but that doesn’t make what she does mediocre. It’s the opposite of mediocre. 

Compared to 21 it was mediocre

Archived