Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dr Luke Suing Kesha Over False Claims

Pop Music

Featured Posts

lgaga1fan

This case is so damn messy.  I really don't know what side to  be on considering Kesha's emotions strongly imply that something did happen, but there's also the side where she literally was tellling Gaga that Luke r*ped Katy too....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

Not so sure about that. Hypathetically if he was innocent (not saying he is)... he got his image destroyed and hed have good reason to be pissed

so i dont think if he was innocent hed leave her alone hed more likely wanna get back at her

And hypothetically if he was guilty (which I believe he is), he got his image destroyed, and rightfully so, but since he knows the law sadly sided with him, he can harm her even more. So really it works both ways.

The other user said "oh since he counter-sued then he must be innocent" which makes 0 sense

Economy
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

And hypothetically if he was guilty (which I believe he is), he got his image destroyed, and rightfully so, but since he knows the law sadly sided with him, he can harm her even more. So really it works both ways.

The other user said "oh since he counter-sued then he must be innocent" which makes 0 sense

What i think is guilt or innocent hed have reason to countersue in both circumstances one way or the other

both u and the other user dont make sense in that aspect tbh sorry

If in both situations guilty or innocent hed have reasons either way to countersue, then it doesnt help whatsoever give a hint if hes guilty or not

its pure speculation what his motives for countersuing would be

FlopSlurper
29 minutes ago, Economy said:

What i think is guilt or innocent hed have reason to countersue in both circumstances one way or the other

both u and the other user dont make sense in that aspect tbh sorry

If in both situations guilty or innocent hed have reasons either way to countersue, then it doesnt help whatsoever give a hint if hes guilty or not

its pure speculation what his motives for countersuing would be

I'm not saying I'm right and he's wrong, I'm saying if we were to flip his statement it would work the same way, so him saying he's innocent because he counter-sued makes no sense because there's no correlation between innocence and counter-suing  

Economy
14 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'm not saying I'm right and he's wrong, I'm saying if we were to flip his statement it would work the same way, so him saying he's innocent because he counter-sued makes no sense because there's no correlation between innocence and counter-suing  

I agree with u. Im just saying ur criticizing him but ur idea doesn’t necessarily have a correlation either so... :sweat:

we can all debate and speculate but at the end of the day were never gonna be absolutely 100% sure of what happened

As i said im more inclined to believe Kesha. But im not certain enough either that id throw Luke in jail if i had the power. At the end of the day ur innocent till proven guilty even if there’s just like a 5% chance ur innocent and thats the way it should be...

I prefer that criminals get away with crimes sometimes than an innocent person getting jailed and their life ruined for something they didnt do :shrug:

derpmonster
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Do we know for sure hes lying?

honestly nothing was ever proved either way

this is still a he said she said situation as far as i know

Edit: Im still inclined to believe Kesha im just saying there’s been no certaities here

He's won one lawsuit already. He doesn't need to keep doing this. He's managed to stifle her career enough and damage her in a lot of ways. Even if he didn't rape her (which he probably did), he put her through a lot of other abuse, like not letting her eat in the beginning of her career. He needs to leave her alone. 

And yes Luke shouldn't be in jail but he needs to go away from her. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Candy Gaga
11 hours ago, nenhures said:

Oh, please.

Kesha spent actual years without being able to release music, opened up about her struggles and tried for the longest time to build a case against Dr. Luke and has had her story of abuse and harassment corroborated by multiple people, one of them being Gaga herself.

Is it really far-fetched to want to extend sympathy to victims and believe that a man in power has abused his position and caused people pain?

But yeah, whatever let's pretend that she is indeed lying, which by the way just doesn't make sense. Let's pretend that we live in a world where that's the most logical conclusion to get to. Even if that was the case, the man still has a career for ****'s sake, his life wasn't ruined by this. He's still rich and powerful.

Just because it wasn't "proved" in court it doesn't make it unbelievable or fair. It's a man's world, let's not act like **** like that doesn't happen on a daily basis.

Again all that is he said she said. No actual proof. As for Gaga she's Kesha's friend so she came to her defence she wasn't there to see what happened. Also their are people that sided and supported Kesha's story and others that supported Luke like a frequent collaborator Katy Perry who said that he never mentally or physically abused her and Gaga and Kesha are talking bs. I'm not defending him or her it's just that there is no proof at all aside from Kesha , her mom,  her dad and her friends and ofc they all will side with the Kesha story. It's all words.

Candy Gaga
10 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

EGj8_AqWsAY3TbW?format=jpg&name=900x900

she's so wonderful

And what in this quote exactly proves that she's not 

She's just stating her opinion that a lot of people share it with her

I don' t know what to say.

Sad for Kesha. or sad for Luke if his carrier is ruined by false accusations.

Once a woman accused me of harrasing her daughter, touching etc (Im the bottomest bottom of all). The reason was subway seat was so small that I couldn' t fit. Accidentally my body (legs and hand) while trying to breath between 40 minute ride touched her.

Everyone in the subway become my enemy. Im happy they did not kill me.

I wish it would be that easy to blame Luke. I m side Kesha, but sorry. Can' t take action on Luke.

Harrasment, rape is just a tricky side of the world. Hard to prove. And things that are hard to prove always hurt legally.

Ryusei

The thing that makes me believe kesha is that if there was no incident between them they wouldnt have had any problems and hence could have just continued recording music together. But they didnt so there must have been SOMETHING. 

Musery

Archived